LFCC Talk and Photo shoot schedule - 03/07/13 - 11:50am

Hi!

I'm really new to this... First post and never been to a comic con yet and was after a bit of information.

Bearing in mind I don't have any tickets at the moment for anything, what is my best chance to for the photoshoot with dinklage/Headey as they are the ones that interest me the most? And what times would you recommend getting there etc?

Any info is much appreciated! :)

Hopefully the missing Game of Thrones talk is just a typo.

I'm hoping they've managed to remove it by mistake when removing the Amanda and Claudia talk which was originally scheduled before it (11.15am - 12.00pm) :|

Previously the Game Of Thrones talk was 12.15pm - 1.00pm, with Peter Dinklage being 1.15pm - 2.00pm

Edited by dee

I've been trying to get info about this, but please bear with me and the other mods. Most people are already in London for set up, so at the moment it's hard for us to get info.

I would agree that the Game of Thrones talk was removed by accident most likely, but this is really just a personal guess. For the Amanda/Jason talk I am personally thinking it is a typo as the Amanda/Michael talk was 20 pounds, but again this is just my thinking.

Have you checked both the ticket and stub? I know other people have had a printing mistake where it's said Saturday on the ticket but Sunday on the stub.

Hadn't thought of that! They both say Sat. I will check with signage and crew when I go along this evening.

Hi so the only talk with Amanda tapping is on sunday now? Can I geta redund over the phone If im not coming? Thanksx

The refund for the Saturday Amanda and Michael/Claudia talk will be processed automatically after the event. There is no need to call.

TALKS

9.45am - Star Wars talk (free)

10.30am - Doctor Who talk (free)

12.15pm - Peter Dinklage (£25)

2.30pm - Mortal Instruments panel with Cassandra Clare, Lena Headey and Jamie Campbell Bower (free)

4.00pm - David Hasselhoff (£10)

5.00pm - Wrestling talk (free)

No time for GoT talk?

Oops, just noticed someone else has already asked, serves me right for not reading through fully...

Edited by Tribbles

Hi.

Can anyone recommend a decent time to get there tomorrow morning if you haven't pre booked?. I was going to get there for opening at 9 but I'm not sure how long the queues normally are round that time.

Cheers.

• Moderators

Depends what you want once you're inside? It's hard to say. If you're after the big guests or talk tickets etc then you'll want to be there earlier than if you're not in a rush for anything.

Cheers David. Well theres a few of us coming and between us there are a few after Peter/Noran etc. We would have no issues with the later of their shoots. Currently planning on leaving at half 6 to get the for 8:15-8:30.

• Moderators

If you could get there a little earlier it wouldn't hurt. It will be busy at that time I would expect, and shoots can sell out. But if you can only get there at that time you might still be ok :)