LFCC Talk and Photo shoot schedule - 03/07/13 - 11:50am

Hi

I'm a newbie. I have ordered a Gold Pass.

I have a 3 way clash in the morning

Peter Dinklage 10.20am Ticket No:392

Lena Headley 10.20am Ticket No:178

Norman Reedus 10.35am Ticket No:151

Then another clash

Game of Thrones talk 12.15

Louise Jameson 12.20 ticket no:19.

And Louise is only listed once on the schedule and it's only a 10 miunte slot.

What would you advise I do please?

The morning shoots gold passes are fed through a much shorter queue so you won't have any problems there - they're all fairly long shoots too.

The clash with the talk and photo, all I can suggest unfortunately is that you go to the shoot, crew can make sure you get through first, and go into the talk a few minutes late.

Thank you for the quick reply and advise

As a Newbie can I clarify how do we get hold of the gold passes?

• Showmasters Admin

I have some clashes in the morning but luckily all my tickets (even my Peter Dinklage one) are all low numbers, first 50.

Just need to make sure that on Saturday Jason Momoa, Danny Glover, Lena Headey and Peter Dinklage all have two shoots? One in the morning then one a bit later in the day?

Is this schedule definite?

As per the schedule they do all have two shoots.

Things can change, but yes for now this is the schedule.

Hi,

I have two photo clashes on Saturday, Lena Headey and Peter Dinklage both at 10.20am. My ticket numbers are 138 for Lena Headey and 106 Peter Dinklage so would it be best to go straight to the Lena Headey photo shoot first and then hot foot it over to Peter Dinklage? I could do the afternoon Peter Dinklage photo shoot but run the risk of missing my train home so would my first option be best?

Thanks and looking forward to Saturday

Tickets for all paid talks will go on sale on Friday. Free talks you can only pick up the tickets on the day.

Thanks! Was confused cos when it was announced it said "only for sale on the day" which seemed odd! Glad it will be on sale all days :)

Sorry for the double post, but I was just wondering. I will be going with a group and most of us have a busy photo schedule on the Friday evening.

Would one person from our group be able to buy multiple talk tickets just in case we don't have time to queue?

• Moderators

Paid talks usually there isn't a limit on one person buying multiples (although if it's like 20 the sales team might be a little suspicious!) It's only free talks that are 1-per-person.

Hope it's ok to post this. If anyone is interested I aways put a spreadsheet together showing which guests are doing which days, autograph prices where you can put in how many you want and it totals up the costs for you along with the photoshoot times and talk times with approximate running times presented in a colourcoded graphical timeline so you can get a better idea of how things may clash with each other. I find it extremely useful so if anyone wants to download it, please feel free. I use dropbox but the link should work even you don't have it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40355671/LFCC%202013%20Schedule%20-%20Generic.xlsx

I'm afraid it doesn't have the comic guests or the cosplay/anime etc stage stuff as that's not really my thing but no problem adding your own extra info to it. Just thought it might be useful to some people.

If the schedule changes I'll try and keep it up to date.

Thanks guys!

Two overlaps, and one clash but I have a low number for one of them so not a problem. And if I can't get into Lena Sunday morning, I can do the afternoon one and have no clash at all :)

Now to make a spreadsheet...

• Like 1

Does anyone know which guests are in the doctor who talk on Sunday? Thanks :)

As it's stated before, no we don't. Sometimes it's announced beforehand, but the info may be available on the day only.

Sorry, forgot I'd already asked :)

I was just wondering with paid talks does the number on your ticket affect what time you get let in or where you can sit?

I have a ticket to the DS9 talk the number on it is 19 the last time i went to a convention where a DS9 talk was being held i was so excited i was the first person to start queueing for it about 5-10 mins ahead of everyone else and DS9 is one of my all time favourite shows so i'm likely gonna show up to queue for the talk stupidly early again. If the number on the ticket indicates the order your allowed in or where you can sit i would like to know so that i dont get in anyone elses way.

I was just wondering with paid talks does the number on your ticket affect what time you get let in or where you can sit?

I have a ticket to the DS9 talk the number on it is 19 the last time i went to a convention where a DS9 talk was being held i was so excited i was the first person to start queueing for it about 5-10 mins ahead of everyone else and DS9 is one of my all time favourite shows so i'm likely gonna show up to queue for the talk stupidly early again. If the number on the ticket indicates the order your allowed in or where you can sit i would like to know so that i dont get in anyone elses way.

Yes the number on your ticket does affect where you sit, if called in order, you will certainly be in the earliest batch, if not, the paid talks are being numbered by rows

Any Idea on the Photo shoot for Kitty Swink please? She is shown attending all three days and Photos? But nothing still on the list since 1150? :no:

We have asked, that's all I can tell you.

Thanks QS

Hi Spacecadet

Have you already purchased a ticket for this shoot - i.e. were they available to purchase in the shop?

If not then it might be the case that there won't be a photoshoot with Kitty unfortunately..

Hi.

I have a photoshoot for Danny Glover on Saturday and my ticket number is 163. I have an early bird ticket but may not get there until 09:30 to 10am. I presume this ticket number would be for the 09:30am first shoot?

If so do you think i will make it to the shoot, if not can you confirm if I will be able to go to the second shoot?

Thanks