LFCC Talk and Photo shoot schedule - 03/07/13 - 11:50am

I'm sorry, but having two first time DS9 guests in a 5 min slot at the SAME TIME on the Saturday at shoots A and D is completely stupid! That's not just a clash, that's insane :S

Let the crew know you're coming. They'll do their best to help.

The crew will be aware of this clash and I am sure you won't be the only person who this effects. It may be the case that these guests are kept at the shoots a little bit longer (a couple of minutes) than the time frame stated to deal with people who have tickets for both.

Not ideal I know and a bit of a dash - but I hope this helps a little.

I've got a pulled muscle in my leg, so a quick dash is slightly out of the question :S I'm there both days, so I may need to explain to the organisers booth my situation and get one swapped for Sunday, as I have shoots then, but can't see that I'd have any clashes if I did that.

I'm sorry, but having two first time DS9 guests in a 5 min slot at the SAME TIME on the Saturday at shoots A and D is completely stupid! That's not just a clash, that's insane :S

The crew will be aware of this clash and I am sure you won't be the only person who this effects. It may be the case that these guests are kept at the shoots a little bit longer (a couple of minutes) than the time frame stated to deal with people who have tickets for both.

I've got a pulled muscle in my leg, so a quick dash is slightly out of the question :S I'm there both days, so I may need to explain to the organisers booth my situation and get one swapped for Sunday, as I have shoots then, but can't see that I'd have any clashes if I did that.

It's the same clash I have, I'm sure we won't be the only ones.. fingers crossed this will get sorted on the day that we either swap days or give people the time to get from one to the next :smile:

It's the same clash I have, I'm sure we won't be the only ones.. fingers crossed this will get sorted on the day that we either swap days or give people the time to get from one to the next :smile:

Am I right in thinking that the guests that clash are Barry Jenner and Salome Jens?

Am I right in thinking that the guests that clash are Barry Jenner and Salome Jens?

yep.. in my case I have Joe Dempsie too at the same time.

Generally, I am very happy with the photoshoot schedule - my only worry is that it could be very late for me to pick up my photograph from the Peter/Lena-photoshoot (01:10 pm). I cannot stay too long on Sunday and wait for the photograph because I have to get to the airport and I would prefer to take the picture with me.

My question: Is it possible to arrange an earlier photoshoot with Peter and Lena? Since both also have earlier photo shootings on Sunday (09:40 and 10:10) and even in the same area -Area B - , that would be a very good opportunity to arrange that, I think.

Edited by Ralph

Generally, I am very happy with the photoshoot schedule - my only worry is that it could be very late for me to pick up my photograph from the Peter/Lena-photoshoot (01:10 pm). I cannot stay too long on Sunday and wait for the photograph because I have to get to the airport and I would prefer to take the picture with me.

My question: Is it possible to arrange an earlier photoshoot with Peter and Lena? Since both also have earlier photo shootings on Sunday (09:40 and 10:10) and even in the same area ( B) , that would be a very good opportunity to arrange that, I guess.

If you need to leave early I sure you will be able to go the first shoot, just speak to the crew on the day :smile:

• Like 1

• Moderators

My question: Is it possible to arrange an earlier photoshoot with Peter and Lena? Since both also have earlier photo shootings on Sunday (09:40 and 10:10) and even in the same area -Area B - , that would be a very good opportunity to arrange that, I think.

The photos are now printed instantly. You will be handed the photo as you leave the shoot, so there is no problem here :)

• Like 1

Nightmare, we have Saturday Peter Dinklage talk and the David Hasselhoff photo shoot - they 100% overlap. :(

If you are attending Sunday too you can swap your David photo shoot for Sunday. Jason has stated that Saturday tickets can be swapped for the other days at this event as an exception.

Nightmare, we have Saturday Peter Dinklage talk and the David Hasselhoff photo shoot - they 100% overlap. :(

If you are attending Sunday too you can swap your David photo shoot for Sunday. Jason has stated that Saturday tickets can be swapped for the other days at this event as an exception.

We are only coming on Saturday so can't swap. :(

You should be as the talk finishes at around 2pm - it is a 45 minute talk. Even though it looks like it will run until 2.15 this is a 15 minute window in which the hall is emptied and loaded ready for the next talk.

That will give you 15 minutes to get to the David shoot

Edited by clloby

Thanks I will make sure that the photo areas know that there may be people rushing from one to the other.

Well at least your Joe shoot is on for longer so you can head to that last. Then go for a lie down after all that rushing and smiling! :smile:

• Like 1

Thanks I will make sure that the photo areas know that there may be people rushing from one to the other.

Well at least your Joe shoot is on for longer so you can head to that last. Then go for a lie down after all that rushing and smiling! :smile:

Thank you so much :smile: I think it will be more of a collapse than a lie down lol

Im sorry if this has already been answered but I cant be bothered to read through all the posts lol. I have a photo shoot ticket for peter/Lena and I cant find the times on the saturday schedule at all,could you please tell me the time the shoot would be many thanks

The dual shoot is on the SUNDAY only from 1.10pm in Area B

I've seen a post where someone is saying they won't be able to do the Amanda/Claudia talk as they have standard entry tickets. Can someone explain to me why! We are new at this and have standard tickets plus the talk tickets for Amanda/Michael. If the talk is at 11.15 and entry is 11, what is the problem. On a separate note one of us is in a wheelchair. What is the norm for this at talks?

I've seen a post where someone is saying they won't be able to do the Amanda/Claudia talk as they have standard entry tickets. Can someone explain to me why! We are new at this and have standard tickets plus the talk tickets for Amanda/Michael. If the talk is at 11.15 and entry is 11, what is the problem. On a separate note one of us is in a wheelchair. What is the norm for this at talks?

They may want to get photo session tickets first or are concerned that the line for entry is too long to get in on time. If you get in line for entry at a reasonable time there is not going to be a problem.

I'll get this checked (or maybe someone with more experience can come on), but the one time I was in a group with a wheelchair user crew removed some chairs in our row and the wheelchair was placed there.

Im sorry if this has already been answered but I cant be bothered to read through all the posts lol. I have a photo shoot ticket for peter/Lena and I cant find the times on the saturday schedule at all,could you please tell me the time the shoot would be many thanks

why does it say SAT on my ticket is this a misprint?

• Showmasters Admin

why does it say SAT on my ticket is this a misprint?

I'm afraid so. I believe if you look at the stub it says Sun, the wrong day what printed on some of the ticket on the other part.

I am fairly new to all this photoshoot business and I have a question:

I won't be arriving in London until about 10am on the Saturday, but noticed that the Peter Dinklage photoshoot (which I have a ticket for) starts at 10:20. I think my ticket number is around 120, so my question is, if I miss that shoot, would I still be able to attend the second shoot in the afternoon?

Sorry if this question gets asked a lot, I just don't want to miss out and this is my first LFCC :)

Many thanks!

I am fairly new to all this photoshoot business and I have a question:

I won't be arriving in London until about 10am on the Saturday, but noticed that the Peter Dinklage photoshoot (which I have a ticket for) starts at 10:20. I think my ticket number is around 120, so my question is, if I miss that shoot, would I still be able to attend the second shoot in the afternoon?

Sorry if this question gets asked a lot, I just don't want to miss out and this is my first LFCC :)

Many thanks!

Yes, you can go any time after your number has been called.