LFCC Talk and Photo shoot schedule - 03/07/13 - 11:50am

Youhou! Awesome! Thank you!

Just a question : how long are the talks?

For example, the GoT talk begins at 12:15 and Peter D. talk at 1:15, how much time do we have to get out of the stage et in the line?

Thank you again!

Edit : another question concerning the timetable : if I want to go to the Mortal Instrument Panel (and autograh later) and to the joint photoshoot with Amanda Tappong and Claudia Black, how do I do? Is it even possible?

Can we enter the stage, go out for a photoshoot and go in again?

Thanks

The talks are arround 30min right?

Most are 30, however some few are 45 and the Mortal Instruments panel is 60 minutes.

A very general rule of thumb is there is a 15 minute turn around time between talks. So purely as an example if a talk is scheduled to start at 11 am and the next talk at 11.45 am then the first talk is 30 minutes.

If a talk starts at 12 and the next one starts at 1, then the 12 o'clock one will last for around 45 minutes.

The double shoot is on until 4. You should be fine if you are not among the last in the autograph line. I'm not sure if I'd risk leaving during that panel as it's going to be very popular.

Okay!

Thank you very much (sorry, I didn't see there was already an answer to my first question).

I will see for the MI panel then (the number on the ticket works as VT for the autograph right?).

I honestly don't know, I'll see if I can get an answer to that.

Can't believe the odds of that - I only have three photos on Friday, Peter Dinklage, Danny Glover and Norman Reedus. They are all at 7.00pm!

I have had clashes before but never a X3 clash, any ideas???

JA

Can't believe the odds of that - I only have three photos on Friday, Peter Dinklage, Danny Glover and Norman Reedus. They are all at 7.00pm!

JA

Any large difference in ticket numbers?

I'm sorry, but having two first time DS9 guests in a 5 min slot at the SAME TIME on the Saturday at shoots A and D is completely stupid! That's not just a clash, that's insane :S

I'm sorry, but having two first time DS9 guests in a 5 min slot at the SAME TIME on the Saturday at shoots A and D is completely stupid! That's not just a clash, that's insane :S

Must be low pre-order sales for just 5 minute slots. Likely schedule will go out a sync on the day, so you'll probably be OK.

Edited by TonytheCylon

JA

Any large difference in ticket numbers?

Hi,

I am Number 17 for Dinklage and 64 for Danny Glover and I am still waiting to receive my Norman ticket.

Will these numbers help or hinder?

JA

:spew: Why are a lot of shoots 5 minutes between guests? Is it just shake hand get photo boom gone sorry I've never done a shoot before, also I've noticed a group shoot is missing for Thunderbirds with

Shane Rimmer

Matt Zimmerman

David Graham :thumbdown:

Photo Thunderbirds group - £25.00

http://showmasterson...showtopic=79377

Also will this list be exported from excel and pasted as text later here?

Edited by GamerGraph

Will Claudia Black be doing a photoshoot on Friday? Sunday's shoot is too late for me, and I'm trying to do the decent thing by not adding any more Saturday shoots to my schedule. Plus, I'd love to see the Hoff's talk if I possibly can and her Saturday shoot clashes with it.

Looks like I will be sitting on two seats after all!!! Is Claudia Photo 19 on your everso small list of shoots???

Why are a lot of shoots 5 minutes between guests? Is it just shake hand get photo boom gone sorry I've never done a shoot before

Yes, that is pretty much it. A photo op is not the place for handing gifts or asking questions or this stuff.

regarding the photo ops pointed out as missing so far, the mods have sent e-mails about this to the office. Check back later today, hopefully there should be an update.

:spew: Why are a lot of shoots 5 minutes between guests? Is it just shake hand get photo boom gone sorry I've never done a shoot before, also I've noticed a group shoot is missing for Thunderbirds with

Shane Rimmer

Matt Zimmerman

David Graham :thumbdown:

Photo Thunderbirds group - £25.00

http://showmasterson...showtopic=79377

Also will this list be exported from excel and pasted as text later here?

The photo shoots are not an opportunity to meet the guest, just to get the shoot

Very fast an your photo is handed to you as you leave :)

I don't know where i should post this, i'll post it here :)

Usually i know what to do when i have clashes, except this time i'm doubting.

I have 3 shoots at the same time, in each stand :

Jason Momoa Photo Session Saturday 6th July 2013 9.30AM 10.35AM

Amanda Tapping Photo Session Saturday 6th July 2013 9.30AM 10.20AM

Danny Glover Photo Session Saturday 6th July 2013 9.30AM 10.20AM

The timetable show that i can't exactly choose one before another.

Any help for that ?

Thank you very much.

I have only one clash... Jason Momoa on Saturday morning and the star wars panel just 15 minutes later... I'm number 75 so is there any chance I'll be able to do the photoshoot and not be late for the panel?