Guest postponement - Michael Shanks updated 04/07/13

Unfortunately we have been informed that Michael has been called in for extra filming on his new tv show and because of this he is unable to make it to LFCC, however we have been able to arrange for him to attend LFCC Winter this coming October.

Any tickets for his single photo shoots can be used at LFCC Winter where Michael has been rescheduled , or alternatively you can bring your tickets to the sales desk this weekend or at any Showmasters event and swap them for another ticket/vouchers or ask for a refund (back onto the credit card they were purchased with).

If you are no longer attending LFCC you can post the ticket back to us along with your order number and name and we we will arrange a refund for you.

The group photo shoot with Amanda Tapping is still going ahead, as we have now arranged for Claudia Black to attend in Michael's place. Again the tickets are still valid for this shoot now with Claudia, or you can visit the sales desk for a refund or exchange.

I'm sure you will join us in wishing Michael the best of luck with his new series and we look forward to seeing him in October at the London Film and Comic Con Winter.

The talks will work in the same way. This will automatically become the Amanda Tapping/ Claudia Black talk, and should you wish to get a refund or an exchange instead, you can do that if you take your ticket to the sales desk in the afternoon of the show.

anyone looking to get a refund the lines on the sales desk are much smaller in the afternoon

we are very sorry about this and i hope you can see we have worked quickly to find a good replacement in the short we have had , and i hope you can see we have tried to make this change as easy as posable.

we wish Michael good luck on his now project and we very much look forward to seeing him at our winter London Film and Conic Con in October

Can we exchange the Michael Shanks ticket for a more expensive ticket and pay the difference or if I wanted to do that would I need to get a refund and then buy the new ticket?

Can we exchange the Michael Shanks ticket for a ticket that is more expensive and pay the difference or if I wanted to do that would I need to get a refund and then buy the more expensive ticket?

I think it will be more likely to be a full refund for the Michael ticket and then you can purchase the different ticket - makes it easier for things to balance at the end of the day.

Can we exchange the Michael Shanks ticket for a ticket that is more expensive and pay the difference or if I wanted to do that would I need to get a refund and then buy the more expensive ticket?

I think it will be more likely to be a full refund for the Michael ticket and then you can purchase the different ticket - makes it easier for things to balance at the end of the day.

Why such hassle and overcomplication? Just hand over ticket and pay difference. Simple. Don't see that it matters and will be much quicker. That's what I'm planning to do with one of my other tickets. Swap it for a Claudia Black one and just pay the £5 difference. I hope.

Edited by Rockstar6662

If I wanted to get a refund for the Michael Shanks shoot (which I do) will I need to bring my credit card with me to the ticket desk, or can I leave my card details at the desk to obtain my refund? I only ask because I've been having issues with my credit card pin and I wont have a new number in time for Saturday.

Just to check - as I've never needed refunds in my 8 years of coming to lfcc! - do we now not need to bring the tickets to the sales desk at all, they'll be automatically done without any returning tickets by us?? I might be able to avoid the sales desk queue entirely, that way...

Still need to bring your ticket with you if you want an exchange or refund. Otherwise you'll ticket will be valid for winter LFCC.

Ah sorry I should have been clearer - talk ticket and the joint photoshoot ticket, which I assume wouldn't be valid for winter LFCC?

Still need to bring your ticket with you if you want an exchange or refund. Otherwise you'll ticket will be valid for winter LFCC.

Ah sorry I should have been clearer - talk ticket and the joint photoshoot ticket, which I assume wouldn't be valid for winter LFCC?

The talk and joint photo with Amanda will be refunded automatically after the event.
  • Like 1

I wasn't able to have a refund or a swap for my photo op ticket with Michael at LFCC and I can't go to the winter Con.

I don't wanna lose 20 £. Can I ask for a refund with the money I have to have back for the joint photo op and talk?

• Moderators

I wasn't able to have a refund or a swap for my photo op ticket with Michael at LFCC and I can't go to the winter Con.

I don't wanna lose 20 £. Can I ask for a refund with the money I have to have back for the joint photo op and talk?

You can post the ticket back with your name and order number and you'll be refunded. Because tickets will be valid at winter LFCC, they can't process a refund without the ticket being returned.

You can post the ticket back with your name and order number and you'll be refunded. Because tickets will be valid at winter LFCC, they can't process a refund without the ticket being returned.

Can anybody give me the info please? :(

I've sent an e-mail asking if there's a special address or the usual office one. Will post back here as soon as I have confirmation. You don't need to e-mail in addition. Just put a small note with your name, order number and "can't attend, please refund" in the letter.

• Like 1

Can anybody give me the info please? :(

I've sent an e-mail asking if there's a special address or the usual office one. Will post back here as soon as I have confirmation. You don't need to e-mail in addition. Just put a small note with your name, order number and "can't attend, please refund" in the letter.

Thanks. I will wait for your news