Guest postponement - Michael Shanks updated 04/07/13

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately we have been informed that Michael has been called in for extra filming on his new tv show and because of this he is unable to make it to LFCC, however we have been able to arrange for him to attend LFCC Winter this coming October.

Any tickets for his single photo shoots can be used at LFCC Winter where Michael has been rescheduled , or alternatively you can bring your tickets to the sales desk this weekend or at any Showmasters event and swap them for another ticket/vouchers or ask for a refund (back onto the credit card they were purchased with).

If you are no longer attending LFCC you can post the ticket back to us along with your order number and name and we we will arrange a refund for you.

The group photo shoot with Amanda Tapping is still going ahead, as we have now arranged for Claudia Black to attend in Michael's place. Again the tickets are still valid for this shoot now with Claudia, or you can visit the sales desk for a refund or exchange.

I'm sure you will join us in wishing Michael the best of luck with his new series and we look forward to seeing him in October at the London Film and Comic Con Winter.

The talks will work in the same way. This will automatically become the Amanda Tapping/ Claudia Black talk, and should you wish to get a refund or an exchange instead, you can do that if you take your ticket to the sales desk in the afternoon of the show.

anyone looking to get a refund the lines on the sales desk are much smaller in the afternoon

we are very sorry about this and i hope you can see we have worked quickly to find a good replacement in the short we have had , and i hope you can see we have tried to make this change as easy as posable.

we wish Michael good luck on his now project and we very much look forward to seeing him at our winter London Film and Conic Con in October

Update due to Claudia cancellation: If you have a ticket for the joint shoot with Amanda Tapping and Claudia Black (or Amanda and Michael Shanks), these will now be automatically refunded back onto your card after the weekend. The same also applies to the joint Amanda Tapping and Michael Shanks talk.

Edited by 1of2
  • Like 1

The group photo shoot with Amanda Tapping is still going ahead, as we have now arranged for Claudia Black to attend in Michael's place. Again the tickets are still valid for this shoot, or you can visit the sales desk for a refund or exchange.

Will this be the same for the Amanda/Michael talk? Will Claudia be doing this with Amanda in Michael' place?

or get a photo op with Claudia who I haven't met yet... :(

Decisions decisions...

In a way the last-minuteness has made it easier for me to decide, as I've already spent the money. I'd have adored a photo with Claudia Black, but at this point may not have been able to justify the extra money, however much i wanted it. But having been presented with a joint photo of Amanda Tapping and Claudia Black on a plate, I feel the universe is telling me that I cannot possibly refuse such a beautiful opportunity!

The group photo shoot with Amanda Tapping is still going ahead, as we have now arranged for Claudia Black to attend in Michael's place. Again the tickets are still valid for this shoot, or you can visit the sales desk for a refund or exchange.

Will this be the same for the Amanda/Michael talk? Will Claudia be doing this with Amanda in Michael' place?

Check up has been requested, will post as soon as I hear back.

• Like 2

Gutted, was looking forward to the photo with him and Amanda. Claudia is a good replacement but the price of the joint photo is a bit much without Michael I think so will have to be a refund for me unless there is a partial refund like there was for the Red Dwarf photo.

As there's very little need for me to come on the Sunday now and I have ALL Sunday photoshoots, could I get refunds on them apart from one which I'd like to exchange for a Saturday photo op with Claudia?...

Advice would be needed as I need to decide on whether to make alternative birthday arrangements, unless you have Charles Dance around to kiss me again like he did last year :angel:

Actually scrub that...didn't see I can carry them over to the Winter LFCC..bonus!..I'll just try and buy a Claudia one on the day..:D

Edited by discodiva

Check up has been requested, will post as soon as I hear back.

Thank-you.

Hmm, I have two tickets for the tapping / shanks photoshoot, it sounds complicated but would a partial refund / exchange for Claudia solo be possible? i.e. £60 refunded, two Claudia photo tickets? We wanted Tapping & Shanks together (but less so apart!) but the lovely Ms Black is Aeryn Sun more than Vala Mal Doran to us!

• Showmasters Admin

Hmm, I have two tickets for the tapping / shanks photoshoot, it sounds complicated but would a partial refund / exchange for Claudia solo be possible? i.e. £60 refunded, two Claudia photo tickets? We wanted Tapping & Shanks together (but less so apart!) but the lovely Ms Black is Aeryn Sun more than Vala Mal Doran to us!

You can ask for a full refund and then buy the two Claudia photo shoot tickets.

• Like 1

You can ask for a full refund and then buy the two Claudia photo shoot tickets.

Heh, That *would* be far more sensible. :D I panicked, okay!?! ;) *feels a bit silly at missing such an obvious way to do it*

Is there a way we can find out what there is still left available to buy on the day?

I have a joint photo and don't want one with Claudia so we need a refund, but I still want a photo with Amanda, but I don't know whether there are still Sunday tickets available?

Is there a way we can find out what there is still left available to buy on the day?

I have a joint photo and don't want one with Claudia so we need a refund, but I still want a photo with Amanda, but I don't know whether there are still Sunday tickets available?

Nothing sold out before the shop closed, that's as much as the mods know.

• Like 1

ok have a friend who has tickets for the sunday photo shoot with Michael but would like to exchange them for the Claudia photo shoot on Saturday is that possible....they are for her daughter who can only attend on the Saturday and is a BIG Farscape fan.

Kriss

You can literally just take the ticket you already have and it will be accepted in the photoshoot queue at Winter LFCC.

*dances for joy* :dance: :dance:

I take it then that those that decide to use their tickets for WLFCC will basically be #0 and those sold for WLFCC will be #1+. Enabling those with prior tickets to go to be called up first?