Guest postponement - Lexa Doig

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately we have heard that Lexa Doig is unable to make it to LFCC due to a change in her commitments, however we have been able to arrange for her to attend LFCC Winter this coming October.

Any tickets for her photo shoot can be used at LFCC Winter , or alternatively you can bring them to the sales desk at any Showmasters event and swap them for another ticket/vouchers or ask for a refund (back onto the credit card they were purchased with). If you are no longer attending LFCC you can post the ticket back to us along with your order number and name and we we will arrange a refund for you.

We wish Lexa luck with her projects and look forward to seeing her in October at the London Film and Comic Con Winter.

Any tickets for her photo shoot can be used at LFCCW

Can I ask how this would effect when I could line up for my shoot with her at LFCCW. As you sometimes call in batches for example 1-100. As my ticket is for LFCC (a low number) would any ticket for this event be able to join the shoot queue when you call the first 1-100 in, or would it still go by whatever your pre-existing shoot ticket number was on your LFCC ticket. I hope this makes sense.

such a pity was looking forward to meeting lexa- love continuum great sci-fi show- LEXA-is brill as Sonya Valentine -LIBER8!! "down with corporate tyranny!"

wish her all the best

PS i wonder what my chance's are of swapping/trading & paying the extra cash: -

from 2 lexa (Saturday) photo shoots and 2 Amanda Tappings (Saturday) photo shoots for 2 joint Amanda/Claudia Black photo shoots (Sunday) or will be only possible to swap/refund the 2 lexa(Saturday)

SOB SOB SOB, (Banging my Hooves on the ground) BOOHOOO. Not going to sleep tonight.. :blush: Is it Winter yet?

Likewise, I'm so gutted. It would've been the first time I'd met her she was the only reason for me making the long trip to London this weekend.

Long wait until October, but I'll be there!

such a pity was looking forward to meeting lexa- love continuum great sci-fi show- LEXA-is brill as Sonya Valentine -LIBER8!! "down with corporate tyranny!"

wish her all the best

from 2 lexa (Saturday) photo shoots and 2 Amanda Tappings (Saturday) photo shoots for 2 joint Amanda/Claudia Black photo shoots (Sunday) or will be only possible to swap/refund the 2 lexa(Saturday)

Normally the tickets are non-refundable, that would mean you can't swap Amanda's. I'll try to find out if an exception is possible.

wish her all the best

Normally the tickets are non-refundable, that would mean you can't swap Amanda's. I'll try to find out if an exception is possible.

thanks QS-but after seeing the timetable-i'll think i will keep my saturday Amanda tickets(very low numbers) and the joint Amanda/claudia shoots both(sat/sun) clash with other stuff i'm doing ie-DS9 photo shoot -sorry to waste your time

:( I was looking forward to meeting her, but cant be helped.

It sounds like Lexia, Michael, and Nicole are all shooting the same film. Should be a god one to look out for.

I think you'll find that Michael is too busy filming Saving Hope in Toronto at the moment...they are just over half way through filming the 2nd series and from the sound of his tweets it's a VERY busy schedule with VERY long hours involved....I'm sure that Lexa would prefer to travel with her husband at a more convenient date when they can both be together...she has already tweeted that she is flying with her family to be with him in TO this week anyway....

Michael is filming Saving Hope in TO until the end of September which will free him up nicely (fingers crossed no run-overs) for the early October date of Winter LFCC...