Guest announcement: CLAUDIA BLACK

I'm actually crying at this!!!!! Ben Browder last year and now Claudia this year!!!!!

It was my DREAM since I was 7 years old to meet them!!!!

Thank you SOOOOOO much Showmasters!!! 2 photoshoots, and Autos I reckon!!!

Excuse me while I go scream again!!!!!!

• Like 1

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I JUST CHOKED ON A BREADSTICK AT MY DESK AND THEN RAN AROUND IN CIRCLES!

THIS IS SO FRIGGIN AWESOME THANK YOU SHOWMASTERS!!!!

*blinks*

Someone please tell me I am not seeing things. Please?

Basically, my reaction. Just woke up, all quiet and easy and then.... all Hell broke loose..

HOLY PAPAYA THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *dream come true*

So it our Michael Shanks tickets (photoshoot, double photoshoot etc.) automatically transferred to Claudia unless we advise otherwise or do we need to do something ? Also, is she replacing Michael in the joint photoshoot also ?

*runs in circle, still going OMG OMG OMG about this*

never mind the last question, got my answer !! THANK YOUUUUU *flails all around, totally losing it*

Edited by Hera

Awesome guest! Met her back in May and she was very sweet. Will be great to get another photo with her! Glad she's "replacing" Michael so I don't have to get my talk/duo photo refunded :D

OMG YOU GOT MORRIGAN SHOWMASTERS I LOVE YOU

First Eve Myles, now Claudia Black. Two of my favourite Dragon Age characters' voice actors at one show. So much love for you, showmasters.

• Like 1

WONDERFUL NEWS! I'm sorry that Michael can't get there, of course, but CLAUDIA BLACK!!!

One question! Since she's been billed as "replacing" Michael Shanks, can we use his solo photoshoot tickets for Claudia instead?

WONDERFUL NEWS! I'm sorry that Michael can't get there, of course, but CLAUDIA BLACK!!!

One question! Since she's been billed as "replacing" Michael Shanks, can we use his solo photoshoot tickets for Claudia instead?

No, his photo shoot ticket will need to be refunded if you are not keeping it to use for the Winter LFCC.

Any tickets for his single photo shoots can be used at LFCC Winter where Michael has been rescheduled , or alternatively you can bring your tickets to the sales desk this weekend or at any Showmasters event and swap them for another ticket/vouchers or ask for a refund (back onto the credit card they were purchased with).

If you are no longer attending LFCC you can post the ticket back to us along with your order number and name and we we will arrange a refund for you.

The group photo shoot with Amanda Tapping is still going ahead, as we have now arranged for Claudia Black to attend in Michael's place. Again the tickets are still valid for this shoot now with Claudia, or you can visit the sales desk for a refund or exchange.

I'm sure you will join us in wishing Michael the best of luck with his new series and we look forward to seeing him in October at the London Film and Comic Con Winter.

The talks will work in the same way. This will automatically become the Amanda Tapping/ Claudia Black talk, and should you wish to get a refund or an exchange instead, you can do that if you take your ticket to the sales desk in the afternoon of the show.

anyone looking to get a refund the lines on the sales desk are much smaller in the afternoon

• Like 1

thank youuuu (for the answer)... Now, just at the moment I thought I had my budget under control, you get the ONE guest that could have my reason go awhol....... Oh well.

Now to wait to receive my tickets, then.... Already have my confirmations printed just in case. But really, Showmasters..... You are stars. Amazing job !

Well done for replacing on such short notice, but would it be possible to get a refund on the joint photo shoot, as it was with Michael that I actually wanted it.

Just go to the sales desk and you'll get a refund! :)