What is the offical rule on what you can get signed?

Hi guys do Showmaster have a rule on what photos you can get signed? Do they have to be official photos?

I have had no problem in the past with geting my own photos signed but wanted to be sure.

I only ask as i had some photos turned down at a non showmaster even because they arnt official

I don't recall a guest ever refusing to sign a photo I have brought with me even though some have been from Horror movies and not for the faint hearted ! I have heard some of the female actresses might refuse to sign their playboy shoots for example so I guess it depends on what you are thinking of bringing.

As already stated but I can confirm from numerous previous signings, it's down to the discretion of the signer. I've seen people bring silly things (indeed like Playboy magazines or even Paparazzi pics...) and get told no. But then I always tend to get silly unique things signed :D Like Cricket Bats by Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright!

I've had 1 occasion where someone only wanted to sign pictures not items, out of hundreds of signings. Just be ready with a backup in case they say no.

I also have a question (my apologies if this has already been discussed by somoene else) as someone who is new to all this I would like to know about purchasing autographs on the day,say you get a "virtual ticket" (is that what they're called?) and your number is called at whatever time,how long do you normally have to wait in line,please note that this is'nt for one of the more busier guests,it's different,any help would be much appreciated from any of you experts out there,thanks all :smile:

I also have a question (my apologies if this has already been discussed by somoene else) as someone who is new to all this I would like to know about purchasing autographs on the day,say you get a "virtual ticket" (is that what they're called?) and your number is called at whatever time,how long do you normally have to wait in line,please note that this is'nt for one of the more busier guests,it's different,any help would be much appreciated from any of you experts out there,thanks all :smile:

I know this doesn't really help, but it depends on the guest. If someone is quite chatty you'll find yourself in line for longer than for other guests.

I know this doesn't really help, but it depends on the guest. If someone is quite chatty you'll find yourself in line for longer than for other guests.

Thankyou Queen_Sindel,I'll take any advice I can get :smile:

• Showmasters Admin

Basically "usually" it's 5-10 minutes. But it can be up to 20 or even 30 with a full on chatter.

Basically "usually" it's 5-10 minutes. But it can be up to 20 or even 30 with a full on chatter.

Thanks Too Tall,that's very helpful also :smile:

• Like 1