Anymore guests expected?

haha i'm totally excited with the line up but in the back of mind I keep hoping no schedule yet because there is a another announcement due. and that is not a complaint that there is no schedule!

I have hat to make changes to my list every so often in a way I am not fussed if there are any more how ever I would except more Walking Dead stars

Yeah, I want no more but I too would happily accept more Walking Dead stars too! :smile:

I'm going to be seeing my dealer today (See Note 1) and don't want to hand over any money in case anyone of interest to me- another X-Files Guest, (See Note 2) someone from Indiana Jones, (See Note 3) maybe perhaps an X-Files Guest (See Note 4) or one from Indiana Jones (See Note 5)?

Not really fussed unless its- (See Note 6)

Note 7 © KingRichard76 13:40 Tuesday 2nd July 2013. I doubt anyone is going to read the small print here : Doh, Ray, Egon!!!!

Note 1: My Dealer is my Postman who used to deliver to me ALL or a majority of my #Catwoman back issues from ebay, but by buying some of the more rare stuff from him directly I cut out the middle man.

Note 2: Its nowhere near as exciting for me this year, as last year it was ALL about Gillian Anderson. But I'm glad we've got William B. Davis.

Note 3: Paul Fr- wait this isn't about Guest Suggestions.

Note 4: See Note 2.

Note 5: Alfred Moli- oops see Note 3.

Note 6: Shouldn't this be Fig 6?

I have hat to make changes to my list every so often in a way I am not fussed if there are any more how ever I would except more Walking Dead stars

Yeah, I want no more but I too would happily accept more Walking Dead stars too! :smile:

I keep hoping Laurie Holden might get announced after her tweet saying she was coming to London in July! Although I only have tix for Saturday so knowing my luck she'll be announced for Sunday!

• Like 1