Excited yet?

I'm off work, going stir crazy waiting for Friday morning until I get the train to London. Watching the first 5 episodes of Thrones so I'm ready for the Saturday night, sorted my autograph wish list which is quite high so may have to cut some.

I wasn't until I had to book things last night, then it all kicked in at once! I've just realised I haven't been to anything since last LFCC, so it's probably partly to do with that. Also, there's one guest I never thought I'd get to meet so that's rather exciting too!

Are you excited yet and if so, about anything in particular or just everything in general? :P

It probably wont hit me till friday :D Looking forward to the guests mostly i think. and meeting people that i haven't seen in ages :P ( usually bump into a few at LFCC)

Nearly finished my cosplay over the weekend so it kind of hit me that it's only a couple of days away! Really looking forward to it! :D

Edited by Tybss

Finished work yesterday and got 12 days off so all I have now is time to think about the event - Train tickets picked up today, new comfy shoes to and will be waiting in each morning to jump out at the postie to get my final items... Can't wait for the schedules to be release so I can start planning...

I couldn't imagine having the added pressure of doing a cosplay as well so my hat goes off tho all those that have or are or those even panicing over how much they have left to do... :angel:

Only thing left to decide now is which geeky t-shirt to wear each day... It's almost time.... :YAHOO:

Ive Just got back this afternoon from another convention. Got the washing to do but apart from that all the other stuf is staying in the bag ready to go on friday morning lol. LFCC is the best show of the year and i have so many i want to meet and loads of photo shoots