pre order ticket update

Still waiting for my Sunday Early Bird Entries plus 4 photo orders :no:

Should I not get them before my departure, can I present my order confirmation email to get replacements already on Saturday?

Edited by Amira

Still waiting for my Sunday Early Bird Entries plus 4 photo orders :no:

Should I not get them before my departure, can I present my order confirmation email to get replacements already on Saturday?

Yes, if you are already there this is no problem.

Received both ticket orders today, thanks so much. However, I seem to have been sent two Norman Reedus photoshoot tickets. If I haven't been charged for both then I shall, of course, give one back on Friday for resale. If I HAVE been charged for both, though, would I be able to get a refund/voucher?

Received both ticket orders today, thanks so much. However, I seem to have been sent two Norman Reedus photoshoot tickets. If I haven't been charged for both then I shall, of course, give one back on Friday for resale. If I HAVE been charged for both, though, would I be able to get a refund/voucher?

Yes, of course you'll get a refund.

It's unlikely you've been charged twice though, likely the tickets were sticking together when sorted.

It's unlikely you've been charged twice though, likely the tickets were sticking together when sorted.

No, they came in two separate envelopes! One was with my main order, and one on its own. :D But thanks for that. I'll be sure to check.

Got my last order today ( good as am travelling tomorrow early, so not in for the post ) I ordered 2x Tom Hopper and 2x Eoin Macken , but received 2xTom Hopper and 1x Eoin Macken.

All my other orders have been fine, just this one is wrong. Looks like I'll be joining the queues on Friday evening :crying:

No, they came in two separate envelopes! One was with my main order, and one on its own. :D But thanks for that. I'll be sure to check.

I checked at the bank this evening, and I actually HAVE been charged twice for the 1 order. I've got a mini statement, but how do I go about sorting this? Do I just take my order acknowledgements and mini statement to the queue for sorting out? I'd be content to exchange it for a Norman Reedus autograph voucher since I'd be getting a photo signed by him anyway.

I checked at the bank this evening, and I actually HAVE been charged twice for the 1 order. I've got a mini statement, but how do I go about sorting this? Do I just take my order acknowledgements and mini statement to the queue for sorting out? I'd be content to exchange it for a Norman Reedus autograph voucher since I'd be getting a photo signed by him anyway.

There goes my little theory. Sorry, that is a very rare thing to happen.

Yes, please bring the paperwork. You will probably have to go to sales desk to sort this. But Jason said in another topic there'll be info up for such problems today, so check the forum for that thread.

There goes my little theory. Sorry, that is a very rare thing to happen.

Yes, please bring the paperwork. You will probably have to go to sales desk to sort this. But Jason said in another topic there'll be info up for such problems today, so check the forum for that thread.

No apologies necessary. These things do happen at times. I'll go straight there tomorrow, then. I've got a Gold Pass so I'll be near the front for getting in and getting it sorted asap. Thanks for your help, Queen Sindel! xx