pre order ticket update

Royal Mail seem to be particularly bad at the moment. I posted something off to a customer 1st class signed for last Monday and it's not arrived yet, despite being told on the phone it was delivered on Friday and the website saying it was delivered today, neither of which happened :(

Was slightly worried when I got mine in this morning that only had about half the photo tickets I ordered last week, with about 12 tickets still to come. Hopefully they'll come in within the next day or so, really dont fancy trying to queue up at the desk at the weekend

the sorting office in my area is totally up to date (I've checked) and in any case, I've also received items from USA and Canada at weekend and today within 3 working days of being shipped, but a letter from Milton Keynes?.......no.

I will use order email & ID for entry & photo ops then.

Nothing today, tickets were ordered on the day the online shop closed (last minute I understand, but still rather concerned). I'm in a similar boat as to a few others by the sound of things in having to travel down to london in advance. The last day for me the tickets can arrive is tomorrow as I travel down thursday directly from work. Can I use my confirmation email as proof of purchase in the event that the tickets don't turn up? I've ordered a few photo shoots and early bird entry passes. Thanks.

well, Royal Mail sure screwed my order up, it's been diplaying "dispatched" on my order summary on the online store, yet I have never ever received them... and that was the first batch of tickets. Hopefully I'll get my latest, and showing up with the confirmation orders will be okay for the earlier ones... Wait and see, eh ? I fear SM will have quite an amount of people showing up with their confirmation, if others are in the same predicament as me by the end of the week =/ Much courage to the crew. x

Sorry, I know this question has been asked a lot, but I just want to check. I am still waiting for my Photo shoot tickets for Norman Reedus and the Walking dead talk. Tomorrow is the last day for me, as we will be leaving Norwich very early Thursday morning. If they are not delivered tomorrow, am I right in thinking all I need to do is bring the copies of the emails with me to confirm I purchased them and then I will still get to do the shoot and talk???

I've been waiting for tickets that I have already paid for in May!! After many emails I have been told apologies, they are now on their way and would be with me no later than Thursday. Few minutes ago I get an email from Showmasters not the usual email return i've been getting saying there was problems with card details and I would need to queue up to pay and collect at the venue. What is going on aaarrggh!! :crying:

The tickets are not even for me. I'm going stir crazy, are these tickets coming or not???

I got that email too but my payment s have gone through. Sent an email back. Hope they don't get overloaded with responses again. I felt kinda bad e-mailing but I needed to know and I've already left on my travels so I for sure didn't receive some tix.

I don't envy SM :)

I got that email too but my payment s have gone through. Sent an email back. Hope they don't get overloaded with responses again. I felt kinda bad e-mailing but I needed to know and I've already left on my travels so I for sure didn't receive some tix.

I don't envy SM :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one. This particular order has driven me nuts. As I said, these tickets aren't even for me. To top it all off as well, this order contained Linda Hamilton tickets!! Bet it'll take me just as long to get the refund?

Sorry, I know this question has been asked a lot, but I just want to check. I am still waiting for my Photo shoot tickets for Norman Reedus and the Walking dead talk. Tomorrow is the last day for me, as we will be leaving Norwich very early Thursday morning. If they are not delivered tomorrow, am I right in thinking all I need to do is bring the copies of the emails with me to confirm I purchased them and then I will still get to do the shoot and talk???

Yes.

I've been waiting for tickets that I have already paid for in May!! After many emails I have been told apologies, they are now on their way and would be with me no later than Thursday. Few minutes ago I get an email from Showmasters not the usual email return i've been getting saying there was problems with card details and I would need to queue up to pay and collect at the venue. What is going on aaarrggh!! :crying:

The tickets are not even for me. I'm going stir crazy, are these tickets coming or not???

Was this e-mail sent by Gemma? She is currently helping the store with orders that didn't go through, so this would be legit.

Was the money taken from your account for sure? Sorry I am asking, but we did have some attendees placing multiple orders and confusing the charges. If you are sure it was taken please e-mail me your name and order number and I'll follow up if you want. Otherwise e-mail back and tell her that the money was taken and you don't know what the e-mail was about.

I had two outstanding orders and Mara said that they had been processed and on route. One lot came through and the others didnt. Gemma then mailed me and said that the remaining order will be making its way to me before the show.

Thats fine I thought, until i get this Showmasters email tonight (not the info@collectormania) saying the order had not been processed (ie payment taken)

It just makes me second guess now if my gold pass will be waiting for collection.

It just makes me second guess now if my gold pass will be waiting for collection.

You'll be fine with the gold pass. It's just the photo orders being a problem at the moment.

It's possible that Gemma sent the first e-mail before they tried to process your card. Under normal circumstances this is what would have happened.

My last order has now arrived, but rather worryingly both this and the previous one the postie just shoved through the letterbox and didn't ask for a signature, the last one I almost recycled as he'd put it through with a batch of junk mail. On the plus side, I don't now have to make two journeys to the delivery office to pick up the mail and am all set for Friday.

Refund for Linda Hamilton photoshoots has now also come through as well.

I would just like to thank all of those in the shop who have been working hard to get these done and hope that the future will see the introduction of a new system that is less stress for both Showmasters staff and attendees going forward.

• Like 2

My last order has now arrived, but rather worryingly both this and the previous one the postie just shoved through the letterbox and didn't ask for a signature, the last one I almost recycled as he'd put it through with a batch of junk mail. On the plus side, I don't now have to make two journeys to the delivery office to pick up the mail and am all set for Friday.

Refund for Linda Hamilton photoshoots has now also come through as well.

I would just like to thank all of those in the shop who have been working hard to get these done and hope that the future will see the introduction of a new system that is less stress for both Showmasters staff and attendees going forward.

Seconded - everything i've ordered has now come through. I cannot imagine how busy you all were over that weekend, but thank you for everything you do.