pre order ticket update

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone

as of the end of play today Monday the 1st of July all pre orders will have all been posted out.

our team has worked over the weekend to till very late to get everything up to date and get all the orders out in time so everyone gets them before the show.

This year we had an unprecedented amount of pre order of tickets which was around 40% more than prevues years and a lot of them was at the very last minuet , so this did catch us out a little .

All is well now, but we know we need to improve this service, and we have a system nearly ready to be unleash to cope with the incredible numbers of ticket sales and also improve the service we provide you.

so we are aware this needs improving and we have this worked out and you should see this coming into play over the next few months.

i just want to also thank the amazing Mara and Jo that hold it all together for us and work so hard on the run up to the show.

I also want to thank the hard work from the other amazing people that this week gave up there time to clear this backlog .

Mara

Jo

Julie

Andrew

Chantelle

Gemma

Mark

Clair

Thank you so much .

Everyone can expect your orders to be with you no later than Thursday in time for the show :-)

See you all at the show and thank you for your understanding

Jason :WAVE:

• Like 6

Its always nice to know the names of the people behind the scenes, it gives it a much more welcoming appeal, as opposed to nameless cogs at other organisations such as HMV or what have you. Heck, even those who serve us on a daily basis.

• Like 1

Hi there - Question: I'm in London from Wednesday - as such if this doesn't arrive either today, tomorrow or very early Wednesday morning I won't have my ticket - i've got a gold pass though, so can i just bring my order confirmation along? Thanks. Nathan

Hi there - Question: I'm in London from Wednesday - as such if this doesn't arrive either today, tomorrow or very early Wednesday morning I won't have my ticket - i've got a gold pass though, so can i just bring my order confirmation along? Thanks. Nathan

Gold Passes are not mailed. You only need your order confirmation and ID.

I placed my order for the Friday entry ticket last Monday - post has been today and still no sign.

Can you confirm if this would have been sent in with the orders mentioned at the top of this thread?

I placed my order for the Friday entry ticket last Monday - post has been today and still no sign.

Can you confirm if this would have been sent in with the orders mentioned at the top of this thread?

Last Monday was the 24th. As I was told that everything up to the 23rd was mailed earlier yes, your order would have been among the ones Jason posted about.

Did the Refunds get done too? Just checked my bank and still no sign of any Refunds? :no:

I've posted a list of what refunds have been done in the C19 topic. If you are missing any of those please remind me of your name and order number and I'll put you on the "check please" list.

Did the Refunds get done too? Just checked my bank and still no sign of any Refunds? :no:

I've posted a list of what refunds have been done in the C19 topic. If you are missing any of those please remind me of your name and order number and I'll put you on the "check please" list.

What's the C19 Topic? going blind cant see it?

Collectormania 19. :)

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showforum=271

You're welcome.

Collectormania 19. :)

http://showmasterson...p?showforum=271

You're welcome.

Thanks mate... I must be a bit thick today. I can only see a list on there for CM19? I am looking for refunds of this Show? :blush:

Thanks mate... I must be a bit thick today. I can only see a list on there for CM19? I am looking for refunds of this Show? :blush:

The list there is all I currently have. I also know that they were working on Linda Hamilton refunds, but I do not know the exact status of those.

Any update on replacing vouchers if they dont arrive?!

Post arrived not long ago (I dont get mine until about 1pm), but STILL nothing..that mean it HAS to be here tomorrow, otherwise I wont get in time and thats possibly over £200 slashed off my budget for the weekend if I cant scrape together money from elsewhere like savings!

There wont be anyone in tomorrow to sign for it if it arrives, so it'll get taken to the sorting office..same for wednesday, and have to leave 24hrs before picking up.

Wednesday I can try and pop out of work to get it if arrived tuesday, but as im leaving for london early thursday, if it arrives wednesday and gets taken back, then I wont be able to go to the sorting office. If it arrives in thurdays post, i'll already be in london!

I know there was a backlog, but why wasnt it sorted earlier? Why were more staff not tasked with dealing earlier?! I thought 3 weeks before the event, plenty of time to get everything. Guess not!

As ive mentioned in other threads, the photoshoots im not AS bothered about, though defeats the point of advanced buying if got to queue up all again at the show and get bumped to the back of the photoshoot line. Its the fact I ordered 2/3rds of my autograph budget this way, and now face the prospect of not having any of it in time..

The list there is all I currently have. I also know that they were working on Linda Hamilton refunds, but I do not know the exact status of those.

Thanks QS, I've just Emailed you. I have four Refunds pending (including Linda Hamilton) Hope you can help out. Regards :crying:

Any update on replacing vouchers if they dont arrive?!

Post arrived not long ago (I dont get mine until about 1pm), but STILL nothing..that mean it HAS to be here tomorrow, otherwise I wont get in time and thats possibly over £200 slashed off my budget for the weekend if I cant scrape together money from elsewhere like savings!

There wont be anyone in tomorrow to sign for it if it arrives, so it'll get taken to the sorting office..same for wednesday, and have to leave 24hrs before picking up.

Wednesday I can try and pop out of work to get it if arrived tuesday, but as im leaving for london early thursday, if it arrives wednesday and gets taken back, then I wont be able to go to the sorting office. If it arrives in thurdays post, i'll already be in london!

I know there was a backlog, but why wasnt it sorted earlier? Why were more staff not tasked with dealing earlier?! I thought 3 weeks before the event, plenty of time to get everything. Guess not!

As ive mentioned in other threads, the photoshoots im not AS bothered about, though defeats the point of advanced buying if got to queue up all again at the show and get bumped to the back of the photoshoot line. Its the fact I ordered 2/3rds of my autograph budget this way, and now face the prospect of not having any of it in time..

I've been now been told that missing vouchers will be treated the same way as missing photo tickets.

We are waiting on confirmation for exact procedures how exactly missing tickets will be handled at the event.

I've had my own order today which was placed on the 17th. Mail to Germany takes about a week. If you ordered three weeks ago your mail should have gone out in the earlier batch where mine was in. Everything ordered up to the 23rd was mailed last week. Once the tickets are posted unfortunately it's all in the hands of Royal Mail.

I've been now been told that missing vouchers will be treated the same way as missing photo tickets.

We are waiting on confirmation for exact procedures how exactly missing tickets will be handled at the event.

I've had my own order today which was placed on the 17th. Mail to Germany takes about a week. If you ordered three weeks ago your mail should have gone out in the earlier batch where mine was in. Everything ordered up to the 23rd was mailed last week. Once the tickets are posted unfortunately it's all in the hands of Royal Mail.

Cheers.

I ordered on the 17th also! So looks like those idiots at royal mail have lost the order.

Great..means Im going to spend most of friday queing now to sort it out rather than actually get most of my autographs as planned, unless of course they are being dreadfully slow in getting here and arrive tomorrow.