Pandemoniumfromtheforumlasses!

Nell

Just like PW posted. Just pick a song :( I know it doesn't sound a great idea but well it sounded better in my head then it does saying it, but it'll look & sound better when we've got everyone's songs. They'll be in proper cases & have a cover & all that.

Love 'n' Hugs,

FG x X x

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like SUCH a good idea! I was going to suggest Hey Ya - because that reminds me of Elijah and the boys as well! Crazy stuff!

Let me think about the song I would like on there... OMG!!!!!!! The Safety Dance song that's on the Hobbit Safety Dance thing?!?!

okay so do i just pick any song I like, if so 'Shower your Love' by Kula Shaker, because the 1st time i saw LOTR at the cinema it was on the radio on the way home, so whenever i think of LOTR I think of Kula Shaker and vice versa :lol:

You know the other day when i got confused with the names of stuff, well i sorted out what i meant! the original idea of making up lyrics to songs and putting them on an album was gunna be called pandemoniumfromtheforumlasses, but its got confused somewhere and now the song choosing one is called it (tho where there is pandemonium in normal songs is beyond me!) thats y i got confused! hope that clears it up! :blink:

Edited by *~Nell~*

Hey Ya isn't taken by anyone :lol: Only for the songwords book but not the compilation CD :blink:

So Elz you want Stand Inside Your Love - Smashing Pumpkins ? and Grease for you PW? and 'Shower your Love'-Kula Shaker. You can change it if you want :lol:

Love 'n' Hugs,

FG x X x

Could we put Hey Ya on the CD then? It reminds me of Elijah when he is at the Golden Globes and he does that cute wave! :lol: Is it obvious to suggest songs that were actually in the movie, In To The West and May it Be? They remind me of LotR for obvious reasons! :D

Im desperately trying to think of a song to dedicate to Billy, no songs really remind me of him though, I dont need reminding of him cos he's already on my mind most of the time so this is quite difficult! Does that make any sense......I know what im going on about anyway! ;)

When do we need the songs chosen by?

*LMB* xxxx

:lol: There really must be a song with Billy in the title that would fit from both of us LMB. Or some mushrooms in it perhaps or a Scottish song - there are loads of Celtic Classics that he would like. Oh, I don't know - Ill have to think. Hmmmmmmmm.......

:lol: There really must be a song with Billy in the title that would fit from both of us LMB. Or some mushrooms in it perhaps or a Scottish song - there are loads of Celtic Classics that he would like. Oh, I don't know - Ill have to think. Hmmmmmmmm.......

Yeah lets think of a song from both of us.......its tricky! It could be something with a nose flute in it heehee "A very difficult instrument to master!" I looked everywhere for a nose flute but couldnt find one.....wonder why? ;)

I dont know, Billy must be a really hard person to shop for aswell!

*puts on thinking cap*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just bringing it back to the 1st page :wub: C'mon people tell us or well me or Elz well post here your fave song B) Then we can get cracking. Btw Jenny I will email you soon, My pc has been a bit iffy lately so I just keep like 1 window open which is this! lol I'll email you tomorrow definitly! hehe. Oh I dunno which song to have, Smashing Pumpkins - Today , reminds me of Elijah especially the start I dunno why though hehe but then Blink 182 - I miss You, does as well & Feeling This & Obvious. Oh I dunno what to pick.. I think I migh go for SP no wait.... *doh* I dunno lol I'm gonna have to think about it. :unsure:

FG x X x

hey ive got one.......... chad kroeger- hero that reminds me of the first lotr for some reason!!!!!!!! whenever i heard it i thought of lotr!! ( even though thats the song from spider man! lol lol) i love it... all these swirling images of lotr come into my head!!

ok ive been thinking about it.....and my brain hurts! lol Its really hard to decide cuz whatever you pick says something about you! so not only does it have to remind you of them, but it has to not have "im a psycho" written all over it! gah! :unsure: