Advice for buying photoshoot tickets

Hi,

I have a couple of questions about buying photoshoot tickets - I currently have a Sat/Sun pass, and was looking to buy a Norman Reedus shoot for a friend who's coming on the Saturday, but not till midday.

Are shoots tied to a particular person, and are there limits on how many can be bought by an individual?

Can you buy a Saturday Shoot on the Friday? I wondered if there was a risk that photos could be bought up in advance by those attending on the Friday, especially for last minute guests.

I'm London based, so getting to Earls Court on the Friday is not a problem, just wanted to check the best way of getting the shoot.

What's the general policy for photos at autographs?

By the looks of things, the photo sessions are very in and out. Is it a blanket 'no photos' for autograph sessions, or varies according to guests, I'm guessing if you actually want to say much beyond 'Hi' and get a photo, then you need to do both the photo and autograph session?

Thanks,

Steve

You can buy a photo shoot ticket for your friend, they are not tied to one individual. There are only ever a set number of tickets available to buy but there is no set limit on the number that an individual can buy that I'm aware of. If anyone is aware of a limit I'm sure they will be able to say what it is.

You can buy a Saturday shoot on the Friday.

There will be some guests that you can get photos with when you get your autograph. It varies from guest to guest though depending on how busy they are and various other factors. There is really no way to say in advance of the event which guests you will be able to get a photo with at the autograph area and which you won't.

The photo sessions are very much in and out so, yes, if you want more than just a quick "hi" an autograph is a better option. Be aware that with the busiest guests though that the autograph may also be in and out in order to get everyone through who wants to see that guest.

Great, thanks - I'm guessing that you still need a Friday ticket even if you only want to buy a photoshoot for Saturday?

Yeah, the Friday ticket is for entry to earls court so you would have to buy that to get inside to buy you photo shoot ticket.