Procedure at event for late/missing tickets

I'm aware of a lot of people (myself included) who have ordered entry & photo op tickets within the last 10 days and have not yet been received. (Order confimration email and money taken checked).

With an influx of orders at the last minute and many people leaving for London prior to Friday, many of us have no more than 4 'postal delivery days' left for the tickets to arrive.

Entry queues will be long and potentially chaotic enough on Friday, so perhaps a clear procedure should be communicated for all of us who are unfortunate enough to have to travel without tickets that have been paid for.

It would make sense to have a 'will call' style booth/point set up several hours before opening time to deal with these issues.

Please advise the steps showmasters will be taking to deal with this, and please do not say join a queue inside the venue after opening, as I suspect the info desk and photo salers desk will be busy enough and this can easily be sorted out before the show starts.

Thanks

• Like 5

I'm still waiting on 2 orders as well so agree it would make sense to make special arrangements with the backlog at the venue for all those people who may now not receice tickets ahead of travelling. I am sure most people don't want to spend hours queueing on arrival.

I made an order on the 18th to be delivered to Italy (because I live there) and it hasn't arrived yet.

I'm very worried, also because I leave a couple of days before the event.

I had the 2 days ticket + the Peter Dinklage photoshoot (which is not even possible to pre-order anymore... :crying: ).

I'm coming to London only for the event so as you can imagine I'm kind of panicking!!!!! :uhoh:

Help!!

• Like 1

Update: All foreign orders were sent last Monday and should arrive by Tuesday (if German mail is anything to go by). All UK orders up to the 23rd have been mailed too. The remaining last minute orders will go out Monday as Jason has posted.

I've pointed SM to this topic - but at the moment all hands are really, really busy trying to avoid that the above mentioned lines do get too long. So there may not be a reply before the mail has gone out.

• Like 2

Thanks for the update QS, my order was on 22nd June, so tickets must already be in transit.

Something for people to be aware of, is that recorded delivery (depending on your postal area) can take a day longer than 1st class, as the recorded part can slow things down at times.

There's actually no such thing as Recorded post anymore, it's now called Signed For and according to the text at the bottom of the receipts, 1st Class Signed For should arrive the next working day. I've just checked because something I sent that way on Monday still hasn't been delivered (grrr). I think the orders on here go 2nd Class Signed For which should take 2-3 days.

My letters from SM have a "Recorded Signed For" label on which indicates it can be 1st or 2nd class. The orders I've received up to now have a 1st Class stamp on. Not waiting for anything else myself but that might be helpful info to some.