LFCC 2013 Rough Layout

• Showmasters Admin

I notice there are two comic stages on the plan. Are you able to tell us what or who will be appearing on them? Will there be a schedule posted?

Not my thing I'm afraid. It is likely the comic guys will post one but I can't say when, sorry.

Just on the food point - turn right out of the main gate and a few doors down there's one of those chicken places. For me, it wouldn't be LFCC without an adventure out to get chips! :P

If you have a bit more time, 10 minutes further along is the high street, and there's another quite busy street out the other set of gates. Things like Nando's, KFC, McDonalds and there's a supermarket somewhere too.

Edited by TurkFox
  • Like 1

Just on the food point - turn right out of the main gate and a few doors down there's one of those chicken places. For me, it wouldn't be LFCC without an adventure out to get chips! :P

If you have a bit more time, 10 minutes further along is the high street, and there's another quite busy street out the other set of gates. Things like Nando's, KFC, McDonalds and there's a supermarket somewhere too.

A few minutes out the gate turning right there is a corner cafe which does very good reasonable priced meals & snacks. Well it must be OK a fussy American will eat in it!!! (Sorry to my other half, but you can be fussy over a burger :smile:).

• Like 2

• Showmasters Admin

first thank you for map

second i know its not to scale

third changing areas?

Third is handled by the cosplay people. We've requested they put up info.

I beleive they will be near/next to the cosplay stage, but please confirm with the cosplay people on the day, because as I've said, things can change when things start getting set-up on the day.

A few minutes out the gate turning right there is a corner cafe which does very good reasonable priced meals & snacks. Well it must be OK a fussy American will eat in it!!! (Sorry to my other half, but you can be fussy over a burger :smile:).

There's also a Starbucks nearby. Just go out the gate on the West Brompton side, walk past the underground station and it's right there on the Old Brompton Road. For your standardised coffee needs ;)

Also, Tesco's in't that far. Go out the Earl's court gate and turn left. Keep going for about 1/4 mile and your there. So if you want to go low budget, you can go there and just buy groceries. I always end up buying all the stuff they don't sell at home like lemon curd, baking soda and mint aero :D

Any indication what photo areas 1, 2 & 3 will be in relation to A, B, C & D? Will it just be 1, 2, 3 as A, B, C?

Not 100% sure of A B C and 1 2 3 correlation (makes sense for A = 1, but will need official conformation) but I believe that D will be in the area marked as being for the prop shoots.

• Showmasters Admin

anyaaaaaaaaaaaaany idea where the terminator props will be

In the hall ;)

Seriously I have no idea, it wasn't mentioned on the layout I saw. But then it was mainly walls and tables.

• Like 1

I hope you can get confirmation to whether A = 1 ect, I have had this sort problem before at other events and it can put a real downer on the day.

Also are the talk tickets for a talk on the Sunday only available on the Sunday, or for the whole weekend?

am I being thick? I cant see the layout?! I also cant see the photoshoot times on the other page! I'm sure its just me but if you can help tell me where I can find these links/attachments I would be grateful!

Thanks!