A Few Noob Questions

And possibly odd ones I don't know lol

Anyway I'm new to this website and have never been to Earls Court before so..

1) Would the venue be easy to drive to? What roads do I take and such? as the person I'm hoping to go with is worried about driving there and well I hate Trains xD

2) I failed to buy early entry tickets online so is there any chance to buy early entry tickets at the door? I'm not a big fan of queuing up for normal tickets as it often takes too long (judging by other shows) and I just cant hack that really (been there before) and I also worry if I don't get in early enough the guests I want to see will either run out of these autograph tickets and such considering I'm more than certain that they will be popular

If I do end up going its going to take a few hours to get there and I will just be going for the guests so I really don't want a wasted trip lol

3) I saw that you sell photo shoot tickets and got kind of confused. What is the difference between these photoshoots and just going up to the guest as I get the autograph and just asking for a quick photo there and then? Would it be okay to just ask for a quick photo or must it be done via photoshoot tickets?

4) Do all guests carry something to get signed or do you need to bring something?

5) I noticed the Gold Passes are still available (which I find good in the fact it sounds almost certain that I wont miss guests) but if I bought one of those do I need to buy another for the person I am with? or can we just get one and both go in?

I'm so gutted I missed out on tickets online and I'm still uncertain if I can go but I really don't want to go and miss out on the guests

Thanks!

1) it all depnds on where you are driving from and parking is best if pre booked at Earls Court and will cost you £25 per day.

2) as far as Im aware you can still buy entry early tickets at the door on the day

3)the difference here is not all guests will be allowing 'free' photos to be taken and this can be for a number of reasons. with the paid photoshoots you will be haveing a photo taken by a professional photographer which will be printed instantly for you.

4) all guests will have 10x8 photos to choose from which are included in the signing price.

5)a gold pass would be required by each person in order for all persons to enjoy the benefits of the Gold Pass. I always though that Gold Passes were only on sale until the online shop had closed which was yesterday.

• Moderators

1. You'd probably be better checking this on something like google maps or your road-directions website of choice.

2. Early entry tickets will be on sale on the day; although the queue for this will likely be fairly lengthy by 9am the crew at the front door are usually pretty good at getting everyone through it quickly. Also there are no autograph 'tickets' per se - there ARE virtual queuing tickets, which can in theory run out (though rarely do) but if you can stay at the show the entire day you have a good chance of seeing a guest you want to see.

3. Photoshoot tickets are for professional photos. Instead of leaning over the guest's table and taking a photo on your own camera (which some guests may not choose to allow) the photoshoot is taken in a studio by a photographer and you are given a print of the photo as you leave.

4. 8x10 photographs are available for all guests at their tables with the exception of Jamie Campbell Bower and Cassandra Clare who are signing for Mortal Instruments panel attendees.

5. Gold passes are one per person.

I don't know about roads and parking, sorry.

You can buy early entry at the door, queues really start building around 8 when I've been there and I'm normally in not that long after 9. A lot of the busier guests can get to 1000+ autos a day so you should be oaky.

Not all guests have the time or let you take a quick picture so there is a professional photo shoot set up with the guest, backdrop and professional photographer. You queue up, get a quick hello, photo taken then you walk out the shoot and your photo prints there and then!

You can bring your own items or buy items at the dealer stalls but there are usually 10x8's at the guests desk to choose from.

You would need to buy 2 gold passes I believe.

Hope that helps!