Entry Tickets are now on sale at the show each day on the door from fr

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone

we are having a lot of people contacting us about tickets and wether they can still buy them

Do not worry yes you can :-)

We will be selling tickets for all days from friday at the door of the show

All you need to do is turn up to the door of the show and get what you need there

We have never sold out of day tickets before so everyone should be fine

Gold passes will still stay on sale up till the day before the show as these can be confirmed via email

I hope that covers this and we will see you all at the show.

Not long now :-)

Jason

That is great news because I still need to get the time off work approved and I was scared I'd missed out on a ticket whilst waiting. Will I also be able to buy a Norman Reedus photoshoot when I get there on Friday? Thanks.

• Moderators

All photoshoot and paid talk tickets (for all days) will be on sale at the sales desk on Friday until the point where they sell out.

Edited by etmuse

OK, a couple of questions, as I seem to be one of a number of people who have missed your not-very-well-advertised online ticket booking closing date:

- Do tickets cost the same on the door? Is there any surcharge for card payments?

- What time will tickets be on sale on Friday? Will the ticket desk just open at 6pm when the doors open for Friday night, or will it be possible to buy a ticket for Friday in advance of doors opening?

Thanks!

- Do tickets cost the same on the door? Is there any surcharge for card payments?

Yes. Same costs. No surcharge for card payments.

- What time will tickets be on sale on Friday? Will the ticket desk just open at 6pm when the doors open for Friday night, or will it be possible to buy a ticket for Friday in advance of doors opening?

When the doors open.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I'm sure this has been asked already and if it has I do apologise.

I'm hoping to come down on the Saturday with the main mission to get a photo with Peter dinklage. I read about tickets for photos can be purchased on the door on the Friday but will they be available on the door on the Saturday for Saturday photos. Or most likely be sold out due to me leaving it too late (yes I have been under a rock the last couple of months)

Any help with my noob dilemma would be greatly appreciated

I'm sure this has been asked already and if it has I do apologise.

I'm hoping to come down on the Saturday with the main mission to get a photo with Peter dinklage. I read about tickets for photos can be purchased on the door on the Friday but will they be available on the door on the Saturday for Saturday photos. Or most likely be sold out due to me leaving it too late (yes I have been under a rock the last couple of months)

Any help with my noob dilemma would be greatly appreciated

Entry tickets can be purchased at the door. For photo tickets you need to go to the sales table inside of the venue. That is valid for all days.

Ok, so i missed the closing of ticket sales as i have only decided i am now going to come to get a photo with Norman Reedus.

I'll be travelling up on the Saturday for the day only - i just want to check that i will be able to get in and get a photo with him as i don't want to attempt to come if i am going to miss out... With the hype over Norman being there, i think he's going to be really popular.

Anyone know if we can buy early bird tickets for Sunday during the day on Saturday? A friend will be there to pick one up for me as she already has tickets.

I think this is possible because last year I bought my weekend tickets at the Friday night preview.

Hi, I missed the pre-order early bird ticket date and was wondering if I can purchase a Saturday early bird ticket on the Friday evening without going in on Friday, but at the door? I work in Central London and can pop over to Earls Court to purchase a ticket on the way home from work, but is a little bit out of my way without confirmation. thanks in advance.

Hi, I missed the pre-order early bird ticket date and was wondering if I can purchase a Saturday early bird ticket on the Friday evening without going in on Friday, but at the door? I work in Central London and can pop over to Earls Court to purchase a ticket on the way home from work, but is a little bit out of my way without confirmation. thanks in advance.

This has been asked before, but at the present we can't guarantee that. If you show up around 7 PM you could ask the pit boss of the area if a crew member could go in and get one for you if they are not sold at the door. After 7 things should have calmed down a bit. I'm afraid right now this is the only solution I can offer.

• Moderators

Obviously with them being on sale since Friday (and before the event) it IS possible that they can sell out, but there's no way of saying how many will be purchased for the weekend. I would hope with them being spread out over the days you'd have a good shot :)

Edited by DavidB

• Moderators

Depends when you want to get in... Both early bird (entry from 9) and standard (entry from 11) will be on sale on the door, with queues building up up to those times.

Depends when you want to get in... Both early bird (entry from 9) and standard (entry from 11) will be on sale on the door, with queues building up up to those times.

I wanted the early bird ticket. Will it be pretty busy from early on do you think?

Thanks for your quick reply :thumbup: