Problem with order

I made an order today at 3.20pm it said I would receive a conformation email shortly but it is now 5 and had nothing.... what should I do as I don't want to not get my tickets even though I ordered before 6 and if my card is rejected for any random reason I don't want to then miss out and have to q for aaaages on the day to get in... What should I do? It did ask for my Identifiaction code buti don't know where to find that :( any help either??? as I may have put wrong ID code D:

Edited by mflowers

If there's an issue with your order you'll be contacted. There can be a delay on the emails sometimes.

If theres an issue with payment will I be able to change the credit card after the 6pm deadline or not? And once again David thanks your a forum hero :)

I've always had a confirmation e mail pretty much instantly although there have been occasions where it's turned up in the junk filter so check there if you havent already. Check your order history when logging into your account. just to ensure your order went through.

If Im understanding what you mean your identification code is the last 3 numbers of the code on the signature strip on the back of your card. But then I don't think the order would have processed without that being provided.

Edited by jonathan

So I spoke to my dad who knows all this stuff and it seems that the Issue number was put in wrong as it asked for one ( there wasn't one) and now it doesn't need one for a different order.... If the order for the entry tickets doesn't go through for being wrong will I still be able to get them because I did place the order beforehand and it was an honest mistake... Damn I really am panicky now :(

Edited by mflowers

6pm is when orders are no longer taken but anything that has gone through the store will be dealt with one way or the other :)

so just to clarify, as long as the order has been placed before 6, regardless of if it's been paid yet, it should be fine?

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

6pm is when orders are no longer taken but anything that has gone through the store will be dealt with one way or the other :)

so just to clarify, as long as the order has been placed before 6, regardless of if it's been paid yet, it should be fine?

Ta,

Yep. (I've just done mine!)

• Like 1

So I spoke to my dad who knows all this stuff and it seems that the Issue number was put in wrong as it asked for one ( there wasn't one) and now it doesn't need one for a different order.... If the order for the entry tickets doesn't go through for being wrong will I still be able to get them because I did place the order beforehand and it was an honest mistake... Damn I really am panicky now :(

You will be contacted. Some cards don't have an issue number though. The store makes the entry mandatory (we haven't been able to shut it off). If the card used doesn't have one it's all good. I'm not sure what you mean with "there wasn't one" - do you mean on the card?

Ta,

It will be fine.

Yeh on the card :) Also how long maximum should we wait for email conformation before contacting? Many Thanks Again :D

Then you don't have to do anything. If the card has no issue number and the store prompts for one the trick is to just enter something to make the order go through. Mara will pick it up.