Show us your signed HORROR memorabilia!

Graphic_Delusions

Awesome pics man. Nice meeting you. Me and the gf kept our eyes out for your advert but I noticed it was played on Monday which unfortunately we could not stay for, hope it went down well.

Good to meet you too, hope you enjoyed your first experience.

Yeah my ident film was rescheduled to Monday before Odd Thomas which in fact was a better slot because there were more bums on seats. Went down very well and I was very happy with how it looked on the big screen. I'll be putting it up on Youtube shortly so I'll post the link when it's released.

Some great stuff there Graphic, Bobcat Goldthwait, wow, would love to meet him, my favourite cast member form the Police Academy films. I'm a big fan of Anthony DiBlasi's last film Cassadaga too.

What were your highlights film wise?

Bobcat Goldthwait was great to meet; even off the stage he still cracks jokes & one liners when you talk to him. Anthony DiBlasi's movie Missionary was pretty good, recommend watching that whenever it gets distributed.

My top 5 were:

• Cheap Thrills (probably my top film of the weekend)
  • Big Bad Wolves
  • V/H/S/2 (In particular the segment written/directed by Gareth Evans)
  • Dementamania (I quite liked the Cronenberg / Lynch influence)
  • You're Next

Other films that were great were - Curse Of Chucky, 100 Bloody Acres, No One Lives, We Are What We Are, Hatchet 3, and Frankenstein's Army (mainly for their numerous inventive creations).

• Like 2

Did anyone see Stalled? That's my most anticpated film right now.

I didn't watch any films on the smaller Discovery screens. Stalled had sold out screenings; it has a simple yet really interesting concept so I'll definitely catch it when it's released.

My short 'Turn Your Bloody Phone Off' ident film was selected to play in front of Odd Thomas last Monday. Would love to hear feedback if anyone on here saw it. I have just been told today that it will be released online to view on September 15th.

• Like 1

I'd also like to share what I already have signed in my ALIEN ANTHOLOGY blu-ray boxset. My aim is to get as many people as possible.

AlienAnthology.jpg

So far this boxset is signed by:

Ridley Scott (Director of Alien)

H.R, Giger (Legendary artist and creator of the Alien Xenomorph, concepts etc..)

Lance Henriksen (Bishop - Aliens)

Al Matthews (SGT Apone - Aliens)

Charles Dance (Clemens - Alien 3)

Ralph Brown (Aaron - Alien 3)

Still so many more to come, Showmasters have done a great job so far getting these Alien guests, I would especially like John Hurt and Tom Skerritt to come back :)

Edited by Graphic_Delusions
  • Like 2

Ideally yes, but it depends on how rare they are.

For example, both Trevor Steedman and Colette Hiller were at the CFCC this weekend but I decided I would wait until they're invited back to London since they are regulars with Showmasters (helps manage my wallet with other guests).

I am a bit late in starting this up since there has been already some great Alien guests that I've missed.Fingers crossed they're invited back, I'm sure others would love to see them again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some more signed goodies to share with you guys!

Friday13thCrystalLakeMemories.jpg

Friday 13th: Crystal Lake Memories (Documentary) Blu-ray.

Signed by about 25 cast & crew from all of the movies. If you're interested I will list them.

Re-AnimatorPoster.jpg

Re-Animator - Screen printed poster (glows in the dark)

numbered 5 out of 175

signed by: Barbara Crampton (Megan)

SilentNightDeadlyNightPoster.jpg

Silent Night Deadly Night - Poster

numbered 16 out of 225

signed by: Linnea Quigley (Denise)

LeatherfacePoster.jpg

Texas Chainsaw Massacre / Leatherface - Poster

numbered 67 out of 250

signed by: Gunnar Hansen (Leatherface)

TheWomanPoster.jpg

The Woman - UK Quad Poster

signed by:

* Lucky McKee (Writer / Director)

* Andrew Van Den Houten (Producer)

* Pollyanna McIntosh (The Woman)

• Like 1

Wow more incredible stuff!

My Re-animator poster arrived yesterday and I just ordered the Big Ass Spiders poster from Dark Del.

Did you also think that the Re-Animator poster was smaller than you first thought? The tube it came in was massive! (I guess to avoid creases when rolled)

I've been thinking about getting the Exorcist signed blu-ray at Dark Del but I'm not sure if I can justify the price tag for a set that has the same transfer as the last digipack edition.

Yep the tube was huge and the poster isn't that big. Suprised the shipping was only around $16 as I've been quoted over $40 shipping from US for posters recently.

I agree absolutely about The Exorcist; I'll be giving that one a miss.

• 2 weeks later...