Show us your signed HORROR memorabilia!

Graphic_Delusions

Graphic - your collection does nothing but inspire me. I bet you have some amazing stories of meeting the above! Nice to see Scream magazine on here. Only non digital magazine subscription I have left!

I bet you have some amazing stories of meeting the above!

Ha, yeah, many stories to tell. Most of my collection were not from convention appearances but at special screenings and festivals. From getting drunk with David Hess at a London bar to getting choked out by Kane Hodder. When opportunities happen I tend to network when I can, plugging in my special effects work.

Are any of you guys going to Winter LFCC ? I'm hoping to get Margot Kidder to sign some Horror stuff.

Yeah I'll be at LFCC, I usually wait until closer to the day to see who I'll plan to meet. If it's anything like the last LFCC then I may have to limit myself.

• Like 1

Had some problems with my computer but hopefully will be able to post some more Hammer stuff and also some legendary Horror Directors.

Nice, do you also obtain autographs outside of conventions? I see your profile picture has a signed picture of Sylvester Stallone, do you attend the red carpet premieres?

I tried to get Stallone at the Expendables 2 premiere but he just came over and shook hands. I guess with the recent death of his son at the time he wasn't as willing to sign autographs. Still, I managed to get both Van Damme and Dolph Lundgren to sign my Universal Soldier Blu-ray and Jason Statham to sign my Crank blu-ray :)

Had some problems with my computer but hopefully will be able to post some more Hammer stuff and also some legendary Horror Directors.

Nice, do you also obtain autographs outside of conventions? I see your profile picture has a signed picture of Sylvester Stallone, do you attend the red carpet premieres?

I tried to get Stallone at the Expendables 2 premiere but he just came over and shook hands. I guess with the recent death of his son at the time he wasn't as willing to sign autographs. Still, I managed to get both Van Damme and Dolph Lundgren to sign my Universal Soldier Blu-ray and Jason Statham to sign my Crank blu-ray :)

Yes, have been to loads over the years, saw Sly first at Copland back in the 90s and again at the Rocky Balboa Prem more recently.

Here's another Hammer Horror item. Wayne Kinsey's Hammer Book The Elstree studio years signed by Wayne Kinsey, John Hough, Edward De Souza, Dave Prowse, Madeline Smith, Jenny Handley, Ingrid Pitt, John Cater, Caroline Munro, Chris Matthews, Janina Faye. 0d78c8a7-aa17-4819-8d32-a30d5de2d924_zpsbe94111e.jpgd4ebb157-3c4b-4cee-a678-a998a2a1d7f4_zpse4e948d7.jpg

• Like 1

Here's another Hammer Horror item. Wayne Kinsey's Hammer Book The Elstree studio years signed by Wayne Kinsey, John Hough, Edward De Souza, Dave Prowse, Madeline Smith, Jenny Handley, Ingrid Pitt, John Cater, Caroline Munro, Chris Matthews, Janina Faye. 0d78c8a7-aa17-4819-8d32-a30d5de2d924_zpsbe94111e.jpgd4ebb157-3c4b-4cee-a678-a998a2a1d7f4_zpse4e948d7.jpg

That's a nice collection. You even have Ingrid Pitt who I remember meeting along with Caroline Munro. I wonder if Christopher Lee would be willing to sign the book since he doesn't sign Dracula merchandise/photos?

Some more of my collection:

DeadSilence.jpg

Dead Silence - DVD

signed by:

* James Wan (Writer/Director)

* Leigh Whannell (Writer Screenplay)

ROTLDBluray.jpg

Return Of The Living Dead - Blu-Ray Steelbook - Ernie Kaltenbrunner's Notepad

signed by:

* Don Calfa (Ernie)

DawnoftheDead.jpg

Dawn Of The Dead - Ultimate Edition DVD

signed by:

* George A Romero (Writer/Director)

Troma1.jpg

TROMA DVDS

Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead - signed by Lloyd Kaufman (Writer/Director)

Terror Firmer - signed by Lloyd Kaufman (Writer/Director) and Joe Lynch (Best boy crew member & Clothespin Boy character)

Jason.jpg

His Name Was Jason: 30 years of Friday 13th - DVD Documentary

signed by:

* Adam Green

* Joe Lynch

Autopsy.jpg

Autopsy - DVD

signed by:

* Adam Gierasch (Writer/Director)

• Like 1

That's a nice collection. You even have Ingrid Pitt who I remember meeting along with Caroline Munro. I wonder if Christopher Lee would be willing to sign the book since he doesn't sign Dracula merchandise/photos?

Good question, possibly, although difficult to get Christopher to sign nowadays due to his arthritis. I'll scan in some Christopher Lee items and put those up.

Golden green - Your Christopher Lee Wicker Man auto is fantastic. I imagine that is a staple of your collection!

Graphic - your DVDs are out of this world, you have most of my favourite films signed. I have always been a 10x8 picture sort of guy but your pictures here are really inspiring me to get DVDs and blu rays signed in the future.

Edited by 1of2
Remove discussion about non-SM event
  • Like 1

Graphic - your DVDs are out of this world, you have most of my favourite films signed. I have always been a 10x8 picture sort of guy but your pictures here are really inspiring me to get DVDs and blu rays signed in the future.

Thanks. I've always preferred getting official items being signed rather than photographs. They become more of a show piece rather than a picture in a photo album - that's just my preference.

I usually take a bunch of DVD/Blu-ray sleeves and get them signed.

I don't usually buy pre-signed stuff with exceptions to websites like Dark Delicacies and Fright-Rags - speaking of which they're doing a special Re-Animator release today where you can also get a screen print poster that glows in the dark signed by Barbara Crampton. It shall be mine!! :smile:

Edited by 1of2
Remove discussion about non-SM event

Please stop discussing non-SM events on here. It is against the forum rules. Thank you.

Sorry. I thought it was just other 'conventions' we were not aloud to mention/link?

I was merely talking about film screenings!! The 'film screening' festival mentioned would have no impact on Showmasters' business at all.

Edited by Graphic_Delusions

Sorry but the event in question does fall under the 'do not discuss' rule.

Fair enough, I respect that, but you might want to check back at your edited posts because I can still see the said festival being mentioned.

We wouldn't want Showmasters have business taken away from them to a film festival screening. ;-)

haha i just came on here to say about the Reanimator poster,i was beat to it; ordered mine at 3pm when it went live, limited to 175 I think. Sent my American Mary blu ray cover off to Canada today also as the Soska sisters are signing via their production company. I see Dark Delicaies have a Hatchet 3 signing coming up but need to weigh up the cost $35 for a blu plus $20 shipping....

Edited by andini

haha i just came on here to say about the Reanimator poster, ordered mine at 3pm when it went live, limited to 175 I think.

ha yeah, I managed to bag it as soon as it became available which was a couple minutes before 3pm. For some reason I thought it would be instant sell out but it's still available.

It's very unlikely we'll ever see Barbara Crampton in the UK anytime soon so I'm glad she's signed it. Can easily get Combs on there since he frequently attends the events here.

Don't know why we have to wait up to 6 weeks since it looks like the posters are already printed and signed?