Show us your signed HORROR memorabilia!

Graphic_Delusions

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some the signed stuff on here is unreal loving it ive just started 2 years now and finally going to get to meet some of my heros this month in Dublin, our first ever horror convention i couldn't believe ve it when i seen the guest line up. KANE HODDER, TONY TODD, ARI LEHMAN, ALEX VINCENT, NICHOLAS VINCE, BARBIE WILDE, SIMON BAMFORD, JESSICA CAMERON, how awesome is that :D

Edited by Pinhead1987
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

A great variety of stuff here. I'm more into the "old school" horror films (Universal, Hammer etc.). probably an age thing :smile:

Edited by Bumper8

I've only just started collecting autos, in working on my Hellraiser book and I have a Friday 13th book that I want to start on, wish I had started a Scream Poster ...

image_2.jpg

Hoping to add Doug to this in July and Sean in August !!

image_2.jpeg

image.jpg1.jpg

My partner is collecting Alien Marines I her book

image_3.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Awesome looking through those there.... Great to see the Horror stuff.... I myself Love Horror collections just as most of you ...so its great seeing signed stuff that I don't have...and ones I would love to have.... I am a Massive Freddy vs Jason fan.... I have loads of Horror stuff.... Love Movie Memorabilia in general... if any of you are on Facebook.... Some of my collection is a page simply named "Movie Memorabillia" yip spelt with 2 L's .... hahaha Profile pic is The Bloody Bunch... Cover photo...is a photo of Jason voorhees... Please check it out and let me know what you all think.... also feel free to share your horror collection for myself and others to admire. ... 

Stay Horror

• Like 2

It's been an age since I've uploaded anything here. 

Here are just a small selection of stuff I got signed recently:

HELLRAISER - Official Mini Movie Poster

Signed by:

* Clive Barker (Writer/Director)

* Doug Bradley (Pinhead)

* Clare Higgins (Julia)

* Andrew Robinson (Larry/Frank)

* Ashley Laurence (Kirsty)

* Oliver Smith (Frank the Monster)

* Nicholas Vince (Chattering Cenobite)

* Simon Bamford (Butterball Cenobite)

* Barbie Wilde (Female Cenobite part 2)

* Geoff Portass (Special FX Artist - Pinhead make-up)

* Bob Keen (Lead Special FX Artist - Owner of Image Animation)

* Cliff Wallace (Special FX Artist - Frank's make-up)

hellraiserposter.jpg

31 - Movie Poster

Signed by Rob Zombie (Writer/Director) and Richard Brake (DoomHead)

31.jpg

FRIDAY 13TH PART 6 - JASON LIVES

Signed by Thom Mathews (Tommy)

friday13th6.jpg

FROM BEYOND - One Sheet Poster

Signed by Jeffrey Combs, Ken Foree, Barbara Crampton, John Carl Buechler and Robert Kurtzman

RE-ANIMATOR - Fright Rags Screen Print Poster

Signed by Jeffrey Combs and Barbara Crampton

jeffcombs.jpg

HOUSE 1000 CORPSES - Captain Spaulding Murder Ride Sign

Signed by Sid Haig

captainspaulding.jpg

MANIAC (2012) - Bluray Cover

Signed by Elijah Wood

maniac.jpg

SAW - DVD Set

Signed by James Wan, Leigh Whannell, Tobin Bell, Cary Elwes, Shawnee Smith, Danny Glover and Michael Emerson 

SAW_1.jpg

HALLOWEEN - Vinyl

Signed by John Carpenter

jcarpentervinyl.jpg

Edited by Graphic_Delusions
  • Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The main signed items I collect are the 5 inch action figures for the Walking Dead produced by McFarlane:

a20180312_204131_resized.jpg

a20180312_204145_resized.jpg

a20180312_204159_resized.jpg

a20180312_204107_resized.jpg

Annoyingly I've got an odd number because no matter how often I try I just cannot get one signed by Ross Marquand.  His queue always goes on for too long or gets cut off before I get to him.  As nice as it is when the stars at cons spend time with the visitors, there is such a thing as spending too much time with them...  Ross is definately one of those lol - too nice for his own good!

Then I've also got a couple of bits signed by Eugene Clark from Land of the Dead - I don't really like my name on signed items but I wasn't planning on getting the photo so had it signed with my name.  With collectables (like the custom pop I got from him) I always have no name. 

a20180312_204242_resized.jpg

a20180312_211207_resized.jpg

Finally I've got this signed Funko pop from the Ash vs Evil Dead series, signed by Bruce Campbell - someone I'd been wanting to meet for years!

a20180312_211235_resized.jpg

I've got a couple of other signed 10x8 photos as well which I have purchased over the years but dont have any pictures of at the moment.  All of the ones above are signatures I have obtained myself in person at various cons.

• Like 1