Show us your signed HORROR memorabilia!

Graphic_Delusions

haha i just came on here to say about the Reanimator poster, ordered mine at 3pm when it went live, limited to 175 I think.

It's very unlikely we'll ever see Barbara Crampton in the UK anytime soon so I'm glad she's signed it. Can easily get Combs on there since he frequently attends the events here.

Don't know why we have to wait up to 6 weeks since it looks like the posters are already printed and signed?

As per my Combs post above :-) Yeah the Toxic Avenger t shirt took about 8 weeks to ship too, not sure why they are doing the long pre orders.

Edited by andini

Golden green - Your Christopher Lee Wicker Man auto is fantastic. I imagine that is a staple of your collection!

Graphic - your DVDs are out of this world, you have most of my favourite films signed. I have always been a 10x8 picture sort of guy but your pictures here are really inspiring me to get DVDs and blu rays signed in the future.

Once I get the scanner working i'll put what i got on but looking all the above colections it puts mine to shame keep them coming guys loving them and very green with eny.

Will be hoping to meet Margot K at winter LFCC as she is one of the scream queens I wanna meet

• Like 1

Ooh where did you meet her? I've met her father twice but always wanted to meet her too.

Unfortunately I've not met her yet, I keep dreaming though!! I sent these pics off to her talent agency in France a few years ago and they came back from Italy autographed. A few months later I sent my Mother of Tears dvd cover but that never came back :-(

Ooh where did you meet her? I've met her father twice but always wanted to meet her too.

Unfortunately I've not met her yet, I keep dreaming though!! I sent these pics off to her talent agency in France a few years ago and they came back from Italy autographed. A few months later I sent my Mother of Tears dvd cover but that never came back :-(

Oh I never thought about doing it that way. To be honest I don't think I could part with my collection and trust them to ship them back; I would prefer to actually meet the person.

I guess with their busy schedules you just don't know when you'll get them back. My sister was promised a signed photo from Meg Foster when we met her (this was due to not having a specific print at her desk at LFCC) but she is still waiting.

Just received my signed Hatchet 3 Blu-Ray today from Dark Delicacies (although I'm not going to watch it until after the premiere screening).

signed by:

* Adam Green (Writer)

* Kane Hodder (Victor Crowley)

* Caroline Williams (Amanda)

* Rileah Vanderbilt (Dougherty - also married to Adam Green)

* Sarah Elbert (Secretary)

* Will Barratt (Cinematography)

* Ed Marx (Editor)

Hatchet3.jpg

• Like 2

Witheld buying Hatchet 3, the $24 shipping put me off, but I did order the You're Next mini poster.

I was charged $13 for shipping.

Everyone who goes to the You're Next screening tomorrow will get a limited edition numbered poster!

Ah, cool. I am very jealous!!!! Have you seen the cool limited edition print? Very Nice!!!

http://411posters.co...-youre-next.jpg

So here's what I managed to obtain during the last 5 days..

1st off, here's me holding the real Chucky doll with Don Mancini (creator/writer/director) and star actress Fiona Dourif:

CurseOfChuckyPremiere.jpg

ChuckyMask.jpg

Curse Of Chucky - Promo Mask

signed by:

* Don Mancini (Writer/Director)

* Fiona Dourif (Nica)

DSC_0128.jpg

Human Centipede 2 - Blu-Ray

signed by: Laurence R Harvey (Martin)

Hatchet 2 - Blu-Ray

signed by: Adam Green (Writer/Director)

DSC_0130.jpg

The Raid - Blu-Ray Steelbook

signed by: Gareth Evans (Writer/Director)

DSC_0129.jpg

Zombie Flesh Eaters - Blu-Ray Steelbook

signed by: Graham Humphreys (Artwork) and Fabio Frizzi (Composer)

The Beyond - Blu-Ray

signed by: Fabio Frizzi (Composer)

Official brochure

FF2013Brochure.jpg

signed by

THE DEAD 2: INDIA - Howard J Ford and Jonathan Ford (Writers/Directors), Joseph Millson (Nicholas Burton), Meenu Mishra (Ishani Sharma), Anand Gopal (Javed)

CURSE OF CHUCKY - Don Mancini (Writer/Diretor), Fiona Dourif (Nica)

DEMENTAMANIA - Kit Ryan (Director), Anis Schlewet (Writer/Producer), Sam Robertson (Edward Arkham).

HATCHET 3 - Adam Green (Writer/Exec.Producer)

V/H/S/2 - Gareth Evans (Writer and Director of 'Safe Haven' segment)

FRANKENSTEIN'S ARMY - Richard Raaphorst (Director), Alexander Mercury (Dimitri), Andrei Zayats (Vassili)

CHEAP THRILLS - E.L Katz (Director)

FF2013Brochure2.jpg

signed by:

MISSIONARY - Anthony DiBlasi (Director)

THE BANSHEE CHAPTER - Blair Erickson (Writer/Director)

WILLOW CREEK - Bobcat Goldthwait (Writer.Director)

Emily Booth - Horror Channel Presenter

Ben Wheatley - Director of Kill List / Sightseers who received the Variety award

Fabio Frizzi (Composer for a lot of Lucio Fulci films)

• Like 2