What time will be people be queuing from?

Don't think I'll be sleeping much on the Friday night so going to try and get to LFCC as early as possible on the Sat morning...anyone going to be queuing from a ridiculously early time or will I be out there on my own? :thumbup:

• Like 1

I usually try to get there before 8am, but I have sometimes overslept in the past & got there as late as 8:30am & have never got a vt ticket too high where I wasn't able to get an auto. I'm usually getting a minimum of 8 auto's at LFCC as well.

I have a gold pass, so no need to be there at stupid o'clock.

Don't think I've ever turned up before 7.30am before though, and always been near the front. I know someone who got there at a stupid time before and no one else turned up until over an hour after lol.

• Like 1

At collectormania people were queuing up at 6am, granted it was free to get in, and the queues were for Jenna/Billie but for London I'd get there for 7 with an early bird ticket to get myself in and get early VT's for everyone i'd want to meet!

• Like 1

I usually go very early, but i've read somewhere the gates of Earls Court won't open before 7?

Correct. But some people wait outside on the street before the gates open.

And Friday?

8 is pretty much the earliest I can get there. I usually don't arrive that early, in fact, often I'm a half nine girl! I've never had a problem getting VTs, but then again, I don't tend to go for the really ''big'' guests.

I usually get my youngest child to wait in the queue for me...but as he isn't going this year I can afford to buy a Gold Ticket!!! So will wandering across the road from my hotel in time for early let in at 8.50am. :king:

And before everyone gets worried...he's 23 not 3 and last time it was at Earls Court he had 2 extra nights in London to see Weezer & a footie match........

• Like 1

Friday is the quietest day. But this year there are photo ops too, so it might make it more busy than usual.

The time for you photo shoot will be announced in the week leading up to the con. Once you know this you can plan around it.