Thank You

It's just over a week to go... Getting Really Excited as each day comes.. Just would like to say a Big thank you to Showmasters for putting a big event like this together with a lot of hard work behind the scenes and that we don't see, To all the Mods answering the same old questions, Hats off to you all and the poor lady sending out the Post who must be swamped. Just thought I start this Thread as it's not said enough. Well done guys/gals. I have spent a small fortune so far like everyone else and we know the show will be great... If anyone else wishes to add on here. Then please only praises. Thanks :clap:

• Like 6

postal-robot-mibII.jpg

You mean to tell me it's not this person doing all the post? :whistling:

In all seriousness, thanks very much to the organisers doing all the hard work so we can attend an event like this. Really looking forward to my first LFCC!!!

• Like 2

• Moderators

It's a pleasure to chat and help so many of you. To meet like minded fans is great and we all started out as attendees so we know how stressful it can be sometimes. We just want everyone to have a great time :)

• Like 1

Indeed, I've often corresponded on forums/in mails with organisors of conventions, and I must say that those of Showmasters are easily among the best and friendliest. They explain everything clearly, they announce everything and aren't annoyed while doing so. Huge difference in comparison to some other conventions I've been to (or was planning to).

Edited by dogsoldierspoon