Game of Thrones HBO screening & commentary with Jason & Peter

Attendance  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Ŵill you be attending?

• Definitely
    • Possibly depending on money
    • No

I've put my vote as a definitely but I also have a friend who isn't on the forum who is also a definite. Can't actually wait, thanks Showmasters, you've made my Tyrion loving self a bit giddy :-)

is it 1 ticket per person? can i buy more than one at a time?

You can buy as many as you like. Although if you try and buy more than 4 we may be after you for ticket touting :firedevil:

So what you're saying TT is that we can't bring a charabanc load in from Winterfell? That's a bit Stark:-) Edited by KirkEnterprise

This is getting rather irksome. Yet another Talk with no Gold Pass admittance. Irony of ironies as the episode is 'A Golden Crown'. We are not amused:-)
I have a gold pass and i dont expect this to be free to me. Its an extra event after the show that will have cost quite a bit to put on. We already have around £140 worth of paid for talks we can go to with our pass.
Ah yes Gold being the new silver then. But i do take your point....it's only money, after all:-) Looking forwards to it. Edited by KirkEnterprise

Also pretty sure when that post was made the title of the episode wasn't in the main post? Cos I was wondering what episode haha

Thank you - Yes, when I made that post the title of the episode wasn't in the post. And whether I was a fan or not, I'll definitely go now in the hope that my attending will ensure coro doesn't get a space. Seriously, how rude some people are!!

Unable to make it anyway, so hope you don't deprive some other poor soul of going just to spite me.

• Showmasters Admin

hi everyone it will help us to know how many of you are planing to attend this commentary as we need to work our the stage and seating for it so any one that is interested please vote it will help us grudge what we are going to need on the day and get it right for you all .

if you can get the word out to other fan sites so they know to about it and to vote if they are attending it will also help , we have bigger things planned like this for future events and there are people going to be there looking at what pull this event will bring in so they get involved next year and beyond so helping us make this as good as it can be will help us build it for the future

thanks everyone

jason

• Like 2

hi everyone it will help us to know how many of you are planing to attend this commentary as we need to work our the stage and seating for it so any one that is interested please vote it will help us grudge what we are going to need on the day and get it right for you all .

if you can get the word out to other fan sites so they know to about it and to vote if they are attending it will also help , we have bigger things planned like this for future events and there are people going to be there looking at what pull this event will bring in so they get involved next year and beyond so helping us make this as good as it can be will help us build it for the future

thanks everyone

jason

Thanks for sorting this out jason it is going to be great.

People complaining about the secret guest not signing - can one of you look after my 8 year old son for an hour so I can go to this? I would be really okay with not getting an extra autograph, if only I could actually GO.

(I've read the books multiple times and obviously seen the series - and that more than once too - so I 'qualify' as a fan) ;)

• Like 2

TEST - This thread hasn't had any new posts show for me since yesterday but is always showing as if it should...

That's the poll. Whenever someone votes there it will be showing as new response.

Knew there was a simple answer... guess it's been a busy day at work or we're all GoT'd out... Thanks for the reply

It's not about watching the episode, it's the commentary that makes it special. I've been to a couple of these before and especially the last one was totally hilarious.

It may not be about the episode but it's a great one! I think I am looking forward to this more than anything else all weekend!

Hi! do we already know which day and roughly when is the screening going to be held? I have to be out of the con on saturday by 6 pm and I would love to be able to see it!

All details are on the first page on this thread, it's on after the con finishes on the Saturday night!