Latest guest announcement Norman Reedus

• Moderators

He's a rare guest, it's close to the event, he still works etc. While it is more expensive, it's not the kind of guest I'd want to leave on the off chance he comes back.

It's been difficult enough scheduling him this time ;)

• Like 2

Just bought my photo shoot tickets - I'm more than happy to pay £30. He's an amazing guest, and I'm just so happy that he's been announced at all, seeing as it's so close to the event. What a fab surprise! I can't wait for LFCC now ^_^

• Like 1

Is he not doing photos on the Friday?

Not on sale at the moment but could get added. We don't have the full schedule yet.

Oh I hope so, I can only make the Friday, fingers crossed! :)

Friday photo ops are on sale now

I know last he was announced he was £15 its a bit steep

I thought this, but considering the reasons behind Ray Park's increase this was always on the cards. Plus he's more popular than ever now so grab it at £30 whilst you still can!

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

I wouldn't normally mind but he has doubled in price where as Sarah Wayne Callies (from the same TV show) is at a respectable £20.

I guess it's just down to what you consider them to be worth :) practically the only TV I watch is TWD, so £20 + £30 is a steal, but ifyou're like the show but aren't a die hard fangirl (like I! ;D) I get what you mean :/

Hope you end up meeting them! :)

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

Same here, I never watch TV series but TWD is the only one I've ever committed to.

I already have my TWD digibook boxset signed by FX artist Greg Nicotero so I'll definitely be getting both Sarah and Norman to add to it.

Just wished I got Norman when I was in America because he was way cheaper.

Just means I'll have to rethink about the other guests...

• Moderators

Some guests end up cheaper in America because they're already in America and the costs are much lower.

However you'd also be surprised at how some charge a lot more over there even though they're home-based. It's strange sometimes.