Latest guest announcement Norman Reedus

Since Norman was confirmed yesterday, and the shop was closed for international order, people outside the UK have the possibility to have a photo pass for him directly purchased on the day of the events?

Because I think this is pretty unfair :(((((

It's not unfair, it's just one of those things subject to timing.The online shop has to be closed at some point to enable there to be time for the orders to be sent out. If a guest agrees to attend after the shop has closed then SM aren't going to say no just because the online shop has closed. That would be silly as nobody would meet him/her then.

Tickets will be on sale at the event as Ash1979 has stated.

Guys seriously, you're making a deal out of Norman costing £30!? That's CHEAP! And at last minute being added, you can't really complaing, from what I've seen in the TWD fandom, it's all about Daryl, so £30 is a steal! When I was at another event I had to pay £50 for Misha and if he still went I would have paid £60 for Jared Padalecki. So yeh... £30 is nothing lol!

I'm not in TWD fandom, but I really respect Norman for the kind of person he is, and he's kept my friend alive by being who he is, so I'm not even hesitating in spending £30 to get his autograph for her! ^_^! Mom also has been fangirling all over twitter about getting a photo op with him! Glad I talked her into buying it online this morning when they went on sale! CAN'T WAIT!

Ha i was at that jared event shame he cancelled but norman is cheap

• Like 1

Guys seriously, you're making a deal out of Norman costing £30!? That's CHEAP! And at last minute being added, you can't really complaing, from what I've seen in the TWD fandom, it's all about Daryl, so £30 is a steal! When I was at another event I had to pay £50 for Misha and if he still went I would have paid £60 for Jared Padalecki. So yeh... £30 is nothing lol!

I'm not in TWD fandom, but I really respect Norman for the kind of person he is, and he's kept my friend alive by being who he is, so I'm not even hesitating in spending £30 to get his autograph for her! ^_^! Mom also has been fangirling all over twitter about getting a photo op with him! Glad I talked her into buying it online this morning when they went on sale! CAN'T WAIT!

Ha i was at that jared event shame he cancelled but norman is cheap

LOL I knew someone would know what event I was on about without mentioning it, but yeah like we both said, Norman's auto/photo is indeed cheap, so no need for people to complain/whinge lol!

• Like 2

Does anyone know if theres any tickets going to be left on sale for Saturday on the actual day ((aka Saturday lol))? I was at work today and didn't get to the online store in time, also is his autograph the same price as the photoshoot?

Edited by SiriuslyBlack

hey guys might seem like a silly question but never been to one of these before. can you only go to the table to meet norman if you're getting an autograph done? or is it just a meet and greet type of thing?

You would need a virtual queue ticket to go to the desk and yes you would need to be getting an autograph

Edited by Rhianydd

can you only go to the table to meet norman if you're getting an autograph done?
Correct, it is an autograph signing and you can't just wander up for a chat. The only other opportunity would be having a photo shoot bit that is a minimal encounter, literally only time to exchange hello before "1, 2, 3," photo then the next person.

Edit: Oops. The reply above mine didn't show up when I replied.

Edited by 1of2

I no its just a week away now would there be any chance of Michael Rooker being added to the line up can you imagine a Dixon double photo shoot that would be one amazing photo to have and in costume of course

Edited by Starbug
  • Like 1

I no its just a week away now would there be any chance of Michael Rooker being added to the line up can you imagine a Dixon double photo shoot that would be one amazing photo to have and in costume of course

Who knows. After Karl Urban was announced at the last minute there's always a chance :)

How many autographs do you think will he be doing on the Saturday? As I'm wondering what time should I get there, as he is the only one I want to see. ?????

Saturday is the most busy day. What time did you have planned? You should be okay if you can hang around until the end, but I wouldn't exactly get there at 1 PM or something like that. ;)