Latest guest announcement Norman Reedus

sorry guys can we delete the above post didnt realise i posted the same post twice only had been up for five mins and used my smartphone to post on here DOH. please tell me he will be £20 please tell me he will be £20 please tell me he will be £20 please tell me oh no total meltdown..............

No he is thirty pounds.

Oh yes, he is £30!!

Never mind, he is also there on Friday. :)

• Moderators

Norman is a great guy loves his fans and poses for photos at the table as I have seen him do this a number of times at other cons abroad.

Just to clarify - he may have done this elsewhere but that doesn't guarantee he will here. All down to circumstances and various factors.

Whether or not Norman will do posed table photos depends entirely on how huge his line is. He can't always do it if there's too many people waiting for him which is completely understandable. He always tries to please all the fans as best as he can at conventions. When I met him at a con in the US not too long ago he even stayed ridiculously later than he was supposed to so that everyone had a chance to meet him; on the Friday it was supposed to finish at 10pm, he stayed til 1am. The Saturday, it was supposed to finish at 7pm, he stayed until 9:30pm, and on the Sunday, it was supposed to finish at 5pm, he stayed until 6:30pm AND changed his flight so that he wouldn't have to leave early and everyone in his line would get to meet him.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Exactly :) I've read so many good comments about Norman in the past. Just don't want anyone unfamiliar with the events to expect a guaranteed photo at the desk when sadly it doesn't always work out that way.

But never say never :)

Guys seriously, you're making a deal out of Norman costing £30!? That's CHEAP! And at last minute being added, you can't really complaing, from what I've seen in the TWD fandom, it's all about Daryl, so £30 is a steal! When I was at another event I had to pay £50 for Misha and if he still went I would have paid £60 for Jared Padalecki. So yeh... £30 is nothing lol!

I'm not in TWD fandom, but I really respect Norman for the kind of person he is, and he's kept my friend alive by being who he is, so I'm not even hesitating in spending £30 to get his autograph for her! ^_^! Mom also has been fangirling all over twitter about getting a photo op with him! Glad I talked her into buying it online this morning when they went on sale! CAN'T WAIT!

I'm sure your friend will love you forever getting Normans autograph for her! That's really nice. I'm sure when you meet Norman you will want to explore TWD fandom :-D

The walking dead actually scares me crapless so no, I won't be lol! Though I did manage to watch two whole episodes of the last season that was aired, but did cower in fear at the walkers lol! I think the SPN fandom is enough for me to deal with haha! Though saying this, I do love him in Blade 2, and seen him in other things other than TWD.

Yeah, my friend actually went "I don't know if I should love you or kill you for doing this for me!" I told her to love me haha! I know how much Norman means to her, so it's the least I can do really. She's like my sister, and if she finds refuge in Norman's work etc, then it's worth it. I'm thankful to him for keeping her alive and with me. I fully intend to tell him this also.... whilst I'm dressed as Megara from Disney's Hercules. This could get interesting!

I was planning on missing this event as there are no names drawing me in but bang, you get Norman. This is a great guest and very happy I get to meet him after his cancellation last year.

Looks like the holiday savings will have to wait a year.

Thanks to everyone involved for getting Norman, you've made a Walking Dead fan very happy and I get to introduce a friend to Showmasters events.

• Like 1

Since Norman was confirmed yesterday, and the shop was closed for international order, people outside the UK have the possibility to have a photo pass for him directly purchased on the day of the events?

Because I think this is pretty unfair :(((((

Tickets for photos will be on sale on the day.