Latest guest announcement Norman Reedus

awesome last minute guest i was really hoping for this, met him last year, you could really feel he was happy to be there and to meet fan. People are in for a treat. Professional photoshoot quality wasn't great, I'm getting the photoshoot in London as I've always been pleases with the pics quality.... by the way with less than 2 weeks left, is there still enogh time to get this by mail, I think so, but ... you never know

• Moderators

The online store is still open for UK orders until tomorrow - barring any mess-ups on the part of royal mail, you should still get your tickets before the event ordering now.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :):)

You're excited aren't you? I can tell :poki:

Incredibly :). I was jumping up and down in my staff room at work when I found out!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

• Like 1

The online store is still open for UK orders until tomorrow - barring any mess-ups on the part of royal mail, you should still get your tickets before the event ordering now.

welll I'm from Belgium, but I'm taking my chance, a bit more than one week left, in recorded delivery should do it, I just don't want to take any chance missing the opportunity. Worst case scenario, I'll take my confirmation/order number, mail conf. up to the desk, and make a mess :firedevil:

Great guest. Well done SM for this announcement. Met Norman in America recently. He was the most popular person at the event by far. He allowed posed photos with guests when getting an autograph. I am so glad I got my gold ticket . Now get Michael Rooker over here!

• Like 1

Guys seriously, you're making a deal out of Norman costing £30!? That's CHEAP! And at last minute being added, you can't really complaing, from what I've seen in the TWD fandom, it's all about Daryl, so £30 is a steal! When I was at another event I had to pay £50 for Misha and if he still went I would have paid £60 for Jared Padalecki. So yeh... £30 is nothing lol!

I'm not in TWD fandom, but I really respect Norman for the kind of person he is, and he's kept my friend alive by being who he is, so I'm not even hesitating in spending £30 to get his autograph for her! ^_^! Mom also has been fangirling all over twitter about getting a photo op with him! Glad I talked her into buying it online this morning when they went on sale! CAN'T WAIT!

• Like 1

This really is an awesome guest!! My headliner this year!

Couldn't meet him before, really felt bad about it, so i'm pretty happy right now i'm still going to meet him!

Guys seriously, you're making a deal out of Norman costing £30!? That's CHEAP! And at last minute being added, you can't really complaing, from what I've seen in the TWD fandom, it's all about Daryl, so £30 is a steal! When I was at another event I had to pay £50 for Misha and if he still went I would have paid £60 for Jared Padalecki. So yeh... £30 is nothing lol!

I'm not in TWD fandom, but I really respect Norman for the kind of person he is, and he's kept my friend alive by being who he is, so I'm not even hesitating in spending £30 to get his autograph for her! ^_^! Mom also has been fangirling all over twitter about getting a photo op with him! Glad I talked her into buying it online this morning when they went on sale! CAN'T WAIT!

I'm sure your friend will love you forever getting Normans autograph for her! That's really nice. I'm sure when you meet Norman you will want to explore TWD fandom :-D

• Like 1

Fantastic guest and a rare one to boot. Walking dead cast members always seem to be thin on the ground at these events BUT you guys have come through in spades with the two you have for LFCC :thumbup: The ONLY gripe I have is with the price of the autographs!! I am seriously going to need to sell a kidney for this show if I am going to get everyone I want :no:

Really looking forward to meeting Norman but it is a bit of a shame I am going to have to sacrifice meeting some of my 'original' wants due to the heavy prices!! All that said and done though, well done SM for a truly awesome line up for this show :clap: Cant wait :clap:

sorry guys can we delete the above post didnt realise i posted the same post twice only had been up for five mins and used my smartphone to post on here DOH. please tell me he will be £20 please tell me he will be £20 please tell me he will be £20 please tell me oh no total meltdown..............

No he is thirty pounds.

sorry guys can we delete the above post didnt realise i posted the same post twice only had been up for five mins and used my smartphone to post on here DOH. please tell me he will be £20 please tell me he will be £20 please tell me he will be £20 please tell me oh no total meltdown..............

No he is thirty pounds.

Oh yes, he is £30!!