Latest guest announcement Norman Reedus

My already knots in my belly from the anticipation of a crap day at work has been taken over by excitement, thank you, my count down is well and truly on and hope my mummy pulls though with an early birthday present!! It's only five days earlier!!! She was already in hospital by the 34 years ago!!!

• Like 1

Great guest! Only just started Walking Dead recently and am onto Season 2 now, great to see 3 of the main cast here

ETA: Just noticed it's the Winter LFCC that Jon is attending, so only 2 here, but it's still fantastic to meet 2 of the main cast with another to look forward to later in the year

Edited by JacknDaniel
  • Like 3

I will be coming just to meet Norman, so do people think I need to get an early bird ticket, or should I be okay on a standard?

Thank you.

It's hard to judge, I want to meet him as well as others so early bird for me but depending what time you turn up at you may have to wait ages to see him depending on the virtual queue size!

The earlier you are there the lower your number will be, plus there are many dealer stalls to look at and some great guests you might want to meet on the day!

• Like 1

I wonder if he will be in a closed off section, like Karl Urban and a few others were last year. I'm kinda praying he won't be, so I can get a look at him first from afar (to try and calm myself down a bit!) without suddenly being confronted by him lol

• Like 1