Latest guest announcement - JON BERNTHAL

I got so caught up with Norman Reedus at the next LFCC that I nearly missed this announcement! Thank you sooooooooo much Showmasters! All these Walking Dead guests are amazing! Please try to get Andrew Lincoln and Michael Rooker too........

Thank you it's so good to see so many WD guests coming to Showmasters events :)

• Like 3

For a second I thought people were forgetting about The Walking Dead due to Game of Thrones...

Thank you showmasters for getting these TWD guests. So looking forward to meeting Sarah Wayne Callies and Norman Reedus next week! And then I find out that Jon Bernthal will be attending LFCC in winter...I have literally been whinging about meeting him forever!

Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!! :)

Im now a very happy lady!

• Like 1

eek this is exciting! I love him in The Walking Dead! would be cool to get a photo with him and especially after how cool Sarah Wayne Callies and Norman Reedus were at the summer LFCC I want to meet more Walking Dead cast :D ...better start saving up!

Edited by CaspianX

Great guest, wanted to meet Jon for ages. My only problem now is the event is 5 days before my fiancee is due to give birth, can't see her giving me leave to attend so close to the birth. Got a few weeks to try and convince her though :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

One of the guys I'm going with is a top notch Bernthal fangirl.

His reaction when I told him Jon had been announced was gold. That's what I'm looking forward to most - seeing him meet Jon, it will make up for him witnessing me skipping away from Norman Reedus after I'd had my photo taken LOL. Oh my... I'm glad no one got that on camera.