Talks at LFCC updated on 25th of june

Cant see if this has been asked (apologies if it has), as it says for the talks on the Saturday; Game of Thrones, Amanda Tapping/Michael Shanks... is that an indication of which talks are happening first? So as GOT is listed 1st and Amanda/Michael 2nd, does that mean the GOT talk will be first on Saturday followed by the Stargate talk? I hope I've explained that right :blush:

Cant see if this has been asked (apologies if it has), as it says for the talks on the Saturday; Game of Thrones, Amanda Tapping/Michael Shanks... is that an indication of which talks are happening first? So as GOT is listed 1st and Amanda/Michael 2nd, does that mean the GOT talk will be first on Saturday followed by the Stargate talk? I hope I've explained that right :blush:

No. The schedule hasn't been released yet. It'll be posted on the forum sometime before the event.

No. The schedule hasn't been released yet. It'll be posted on the forum sometime before the event.

Definitely no. That listing was in that order by pure chance.