Anyone else really excited now?

This time last year I was very excited, as it was for the Major Headliner, Gillian Anderson.

Any tips?

* Have fun :)

* Um, make sure you can find a place to sit down.

* Remember that Guests are just like us, so "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" I was never much of a Bible person. No Guests bite- but don't quote me on that, and every Guest is really nice to meet.

* Too Tall is a very helpful chap, you won't have too much difficulty spotting him, he will be the one that will help you out (if needs be) and will bellow "WALK! DON'T RUN!"

* Never run (See previous)

Edited by KingRichard76
  • Like 1

Wear comfortable shoes and lots of deodorant :)

There were many last year that could have heeded that advice for a liberal spray of industrial strength deo..... Glass roof at Olympia really did turn the busy venue into a greenhouse.

• Like 1

Über excited, first time!!! Nervous but bloody excited, also a little worried about what the photoshoot timetable may bring hoping mine don't start before standard entry haha could be a rookie mistake or could end up to be fine :P SUPER EXCITED!! Bouncing off the walls excited :clap:

Don't wear too many clothes! It was so hot last year.. But on the other hand, if you're queing early outside than maybe you should wear many clothes.. Tough choice

Edited by xxc
  • Like 1

Try and take in as much as possible.

You will have great time, as you can tell from all of us non newbies we are still as excited at going as getting a new Puppy that dances or Christmas in Lapland. It really is THAT good.

Just over a week folks :-D

HODOR!

I am sooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: I am a newbie to, along with my husband and this is actually part of his 30th birthday present for him :smile:.

I just cannot believe I am going to meet Danny Glover and Sarah Wayne Callies!!!!!

Very much looking forward to wearing my costume too :smile:.

• Like 2

Every time I go to a con, I remember this tip, and how tiring a day on your feet is.... and every single time I still end up wearing the most ridiculous shoes. Will I never learn?

Well the exitement has settled abit :) Last year there were many announcement very close to the event so Ive started to relax abit more than last year. I still hope for some last min supercool announcements, but I think the lineup is awesome as it is.

I think i will be more exited next week when its getting closer :)

Every time I go to a con, I remember this tip, and how tiring a day on your feet is.... and every single time I still end up wearing the most ridiculous shoes. Will I never learn?

And I had just bought a great pair of 4 inchers too... oh well... :crying: