Evander Holyfield latest update back on

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi guys

well after all the excitement earlier i thought it best to delete the old topic and bring you guys bang up to date.

Evanders management have rescheduled his appearance so he will be with us after all between 11am-2pm on saturday only.

Meantime being super efficient i have refunded all the photoshoots for him. so this means if you have bought a photoshoot for Evander you will need to re book it. Some of those refunds will take a couple of days to be back in your accounts but they have all been done so please re book to confirm your shoot.

Apologies for the confusion but this sometimes if rarely happens.

Evander is back on.

Dave Phillips

Ray

Your refund has now cleared.

All Holyfield photoshoots have now cleared funds back in their accounts.

Dave Phillips

Thanks Dave, Just checked my bank account, Nothing shown at the moment, Looks like I got a refund on my Linda Hamilton photo shoot. Will check again tomorrow :blush:

Refund will be applied to Paypal account not to bank. Check paypal.

Ray

Your refund has now cleared.

All Holyfield photoshoots have now cleared funds back in their accounts.

Dave Phillips

Thanks Dave, Just checked my bank account, Nothing shown at the moment, Looks like I got a refund on my Linda Hamilton photo shoot. Will check again tomorrow :blush:

Thanks Not_Pennys_ship, I checked my Pal pay account there was nothing there, Checked my Bank account and money was there, so managed to Re book the Photo shoot. Thanks Dave, nice to talk to you the other day. See ya at the show. Hope more guest coming. Regards :dance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

With regards Evander's photoshoot, I wonder will he be open to doing a boxing pose (fist in the air) or just a normal standing pose? Sounds like a silly question but for £50 I'd want to be happy with the photo and you never know what sort of feasible requests these big celebs are capable of turning down! (No pretending to bite his ear off though,I promise...)

Ask crew when you get in line. If there's anything Evander doesn't do they'll know. Fist in the air seems to have been fine for other boxers. As you already said, pretending to bite the ear off will like be a no. ;) Mike Tyson was happy to do the DX pose from his wrestling appearances with attendees, myself included.

Hi there,

Just wanted to ask, does Evander have his own branded gloves, and if so, will these be available at the event?

Do you know whether Evander has any rules regarding brands he will not sign, just trying to be proactive as I know Mike Tyson has various arrangments regarding signing his own branded items and wondered if Evanders situation may be similar?

Many thanks

Nick