Date confirmed for winter Collectormania Nov 15th 16th 17th & more

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Date confirmed for winter Collectormania Nov 15th 16th 17th

We are now going to roll out the guests over the next few weeks so keep an eye on the forum and let others know so no one misses the guests we have in store for you at this show.

We also have been inside the New building that we are going to be using and it is nearly finished and it will be fully operational by the end of Sept so by Nov we will be abel to run the entire show in the new building and the existing indoor parts of the venue.

So the wait is over we now have our new home for Collectormania.

Over the next few years we will to use all the indoor parts of the stadium in Nov and in May we will use some of the indoor parts of the stadium and the stadium ring as well.

we will also have 4 very large screens in the stadium that we have plans to use in the May show for screenings and talks with some of the guests in the evening after the event is closed more on this latter

so lots of new things on the way and lots to get excited over as we once again get to take this event to another stage , we have seen Superman and Khal Drogo playing football last year which was pretty amazing, we will get to see many more crazy thing like this in the future as we have some really fun ideas that we want to share with you all in the evenings when the show is finished making it a real weekend event.

i just wanted to say thank you all for hanging in with us sins we have moved from the shopping centre, our home is now finished and we can now share it all with you , and thats something we have been patiently been waiting for , so thank you for all your sourpot we could not have done it with out you all thank you

now to roll on the next 10 years of Collectormania in MK :-)

jason

• Like 3

Doh! the weekend of my youngest sons birthday :thumbdown: Hopefully any guests that I want will be there on the Friday...or I can just hope that there'll be no guests I want but that's probably unlikely

Edited by jonathan

So all day Friday 15th or just a few hours?

All day normally. The preview nights are for LFACC only.

Wow, so Friday will be very quite and the best time to do most of the photo shoots? Will they still run the Shuttle bus service?

Friday will be good if they have decent guests that day and not just save them for Saturday and Sunday.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...