WARNING Exciting news for Game of Thrones fans

My husband just jokingly suggested that it might be a game of thrones masquerade bal... now thats all i can think of... not sure how it would work, but I know I want it to happen :dance:

Hopefully not a Red Wedding Ball :no: ....anyone else into the thousands with the refresh button? :smile:

• Like 1

My husband just jokingly suggested that it might be a game of thrones masquerade bal... now thats all i can think of... not sure how it would work, but I know I want it to happen :dance:

Hopefully not a Red Wedding Ball :no: ....anyone else into the thousands with the refresh button? :smile:

Haha indeed!

I haven't been hitting F5 all day but have been checking in to see. So happy I can have an Iron Throne photo done. I love how when I asked about the Throne in another topic, this topic was started. Anyway please hurry up for myself and everyone else the anticipation is killing me!

I like how the thread title has been edited from the last time I checked though, intriguing. When Jason mentions they need permission from USA, he's referring to HBO, yeah?

I just re-read Jasons post, am I right in thinking it'll be Monday as in a week today that we find out as this was posted today originally? :eek: Hahaha and there's me refreshing every 15 mins or so since about 11am :pyth:

I just re-read Jasons post, am I right in thinking it'll be Monday as in a week today that we find out as this was posted today originally? :eek: Hahaha and there's me refreshing every 15 mins or so since about 11am :pyth:

At the momet i dont think anyone knows when it wil be. its down to when Jason gets the ok from the powers that be