WARNING Exciting news for Game of Thrones fans

What time is the announcement tomorrow???

There's no guarantee there will be any announcement tomorrow. Jason said it's dependent on being signed off by people in the US and that may be Monday but it could happen any time. As ever we will just have to be patient and it'll get announced whenever it can be announced.

What time is the announcement tomorrow???

There's no guarantee there will be any announcement tomorrow. Jason said it's dependent on being signed off by people in the US and that may be Monday

And realistically, if it's going to depend on somebody in the US making a decision and giving the OK, then if their office is in New York, you're not likely to get anything announced before early afternoon UK time, and if their office is in L.A. then it's more likely that late afternoon/early evening UK time is the earliest for an announcement.

So I reckon everybody's F5 keys can have at least the morning and some of the afternoon being unmolested :mellow:

Good morning!

*Joins in with the F5-ing*.

Also: Was anyone else really scared when they read 'WARNING Game of Thrones fans'? I was. Not even sure why haha.

I was really worried! Already had Linda Hamilton cancel, my first thought was that some GOT had cancelled too!

• Like 1

Good morning!

*Joins in with the F5-ing*.

Also: Was anyone else really scared when they read 'WARNING Game of Thrones fans'? I was. Not even sure why haha.

I was really worried! Already had Linda Hamilton cancel, my first thought was that some GOT had cancelled too!

Sounds better now? ;)