WARNING Exciting news for Game of Thrones fans

For anyone who keeps saying it will be a season 4 episode or trailer, please note this is impossible! Filming on season 4 does not start until July 9th, 2 days AFTER the event.....

It could be Lena Headey and Peter Dinklage acting out a preview scene from season four (with the scripts) before the filming begins. This would explain why they would need to speak to the folks in the US.

Although, fans smuggling sound recorders/hidden cameras will always be an issue :(

Something that needs us approval and is happening after the con, bearing in mind the 6 to 8 hour time difference with the us my guess is some sort of video link, poss with grrm? Otherwise why do it after the con?

• Like 1

Otherwise why do it after the con?
Because they don't want to reduce signing time? Because whatever it is might be disruptive to other stuff that happens during normal hours (or could itself be disrupted by the other stuff that's going on) - maybe they need some floorspace which would otherwise be occupied with guest ques or with photoshoots. Maybe they're going to shoot some stuff for a UK interview/documentary feature. Could be any number of reasons other than a videolink...
  • Like 1

More and more I feel it may be some kind of preview - I know that the new season hasn't started filming yet, but it may be as some people have already stated a videolink to the producers or mayber a brief new script reading...

I'm gonna bet a preview or some such too, indeed saying things haven't been filmed it could be deleted scenes from season 3, a special message from the creators/George etc or they may have filmed some S4 scenes with 3.

I hoped for something like Photos in the throne with Lena and Peter either side or some such but indeed "low cost" and something showmasters haven't done before make this unlikely.