WARNING Exciting news for Game of Thrones fans

Even though I've not seen GoT yet (but I plan to eventually) my guess would be some kind of live video Q & A to the USA with one of the cast or makers of the show. It'd be something very different and also something they'd need to get a lot of permission to do.

Guys, I really enjoy your guesses and I realize the post I just had to hide was meant in a funny way. But we do have youngsters coming on the forum. So I would appreciate if we could keep the jokes above a certain level. Thank you for understanding.

Guys, I really enjoy your guesses and I realize the post I just had to hide was meant in a funny way. But we do have youngsters coming on the forum. So I would appreciate if we could keep the jokes above a certain level. Thank you for understanding.

Sorry buddy ...... Do you actually know what it is then ?

Sorry buddy ...... Do you actually know what it is then ?

No. I know as much as you do.

well Peter and Lena have been doing private "meet and greet" events/dinners (usually $150 or so) after most of their other con appearances across the pond so I would think it is something similiar .........

Why would they need permission from the USA for that fella

well Peter and Lena have been doing private "meet and greet" events/dinners (usually $150 or so) after most of their other con appearances across the pond so I would think it is something similiar .........

Why would they need permission from the USA for that fella

The people who need to authorise whatever this is could be based in the US at this point in time.