WARNING Exciting news for Game of Thrones fans

So if this is going to be another PAY event are you going to be able to get all the tickets out in time as I think this might be very very popular ?

If it is a paid ticket event, and the online shop has closed then normally all that will happen is the tickets will be sold only at the event itself.

Mmmmmm sounds intriguing!!!!

Hope we hear soon, I have a fancy restaurant booked for Saturday but I am a massive Thrones fan!!!

Mmmmmm hope it's worth it, may have to cancel.....bring it on Showmasters

:clap:

Oooh exciting..... I think. GAME of Thrones is the reason I'm attending so I'm well looking forward to this. Hope it's earls court whatever it is. Will be obsessively checking the forum at work on Monday!

• Like 2

Ok, i'm guessing that it isn't anything to do with props as they have been over in Belfast (my home town) for the past fortnight (yep, i've seen the exhibition and it was AMAZING!!!)

My guess is that if you have to get permission, then you are most likely going to show a trailer for the fourth season as previous forth comming trailers for GOT have all been to show what will happen in the opening scenes of the first episode in the new season, thats my guess. Though, if it is a cast commentary on an episode, that could be pretty cool, but I imagine that would be a paid for event seeing as Peter is having a paid talk.