Ticket not received

I ordered my ticket on 20/5/13 and the payment did go through. I haven't received my ticket yet and I've emailed 'info@collectormania.com' and 'info@showmastersonline.com' twice each and still haven't received a reply in over a week. I have also tried to phone with no success. Can someone please tell me if my ticket has been sent and if so where it has gone? I did receive a confirmation email, can I just take that along with me? Many Thanks

A batch of tickets has been posted out recently. If it hasn't arrived by the end of next week then email info@collectormamia.com with your order number etc

Worst case scenario and it doesn't arrive before the event, yes you can take a print of the order confirmation and some form of id to the event and collect a ticket/s

same issue as littlemichelle however i messaged the showmasers facebook page & they said should deffinetly be with me at least 2 weeks before said event.

well that means should be here no later than tommorow morning if not what should i do.also ive paid an additional 2.50 for recorded delivery which means if i have to take my confermation & id to the event will i get a refund on my P&P?

Any help on thismatter would be very much appreciated

many thanks in advance

You will get your tickets in time before the event. When someone told you 2 weeks they really went by the book. That is the goal, but unfortunately sometimes that goal is missed under certain circumstances. You will get your tickets in time before the event. Please don't panic. If for some reason the tickets do not arrive just bring the print out of your confirmation e-mail. Only a very little amount of tickets gets lost, but unfortunately sometimes it happens. I assure you everything can be solved on the day.

Thank you for getting back to me. Well hopefully it will come through in time although I would have thought those who ordered tickets earlier would get them earlier. I have tried emailing info@collectormania.com twice with all my details and they haven't replied for 9 days so I'm not optimistic that they will reply nearer the time. Thank you for your help though.

Thank you for getting back to me. Well hopefully it will come through in time although I would have thought those who ordered tickets earlier would get them earlier. I have tried emailing info@collectormania.com twice with all my details and they haven't replied for 9 days so I'm not optimistic that they will reply nearer the time. Thank you for your help though.

Tickets can pretty much arrive at any time. If you are among the first to order the wait can even be a little longer than if you do it shortly before the event. Been there, done that. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Recorded delivery isnt tracked, it only provides proof of delivery so there'd be no way of knowing where it is, only that it has or hasn't been delivered. The only trackable method is Special Delivery and that's about £6 which no-one's going to want to pay.

I received one of my outstanding orders today, naughty postman didn't even bother to get a signature and put it through the door with a load of junk mail so almost recycled it ! Fingers crossed the other order makes it before Friday.

Thank you for everyone's replies, well it's too late for me now as I won't be make home before Saturday. I just hope I don't have to queue up on the day as that was the whole point of buying it early. I also bought mine over 6 weeks ago to allow ample time for it to get to me. I understand that recorded delivery isn't track but they would at least know if it got delivered or not. I have had no indication if it's even been sent. This has got to be worse ticket service I've experienced, I understand tickets can go missing but I've had no replies from both email addresses and no real suggestion on how to resolve the problem apart from the helpful members on this forum! Thank you to those who have responded and tried to help, it's much appreciated!

I ordered my tickets on 26 June but so far no tickets have arrived. Seeing the post above which mentions the last batch was sent on on Monday I am considerably worried. What happens if the tickets do not arrive in time/at all? Do we have to queue up and collect them at the door. I do not want to pay again obviously.

cheers