Online Shop - closing dates

Update from the slav... work force processing orders I mean. ;) All foreign orders were mailed last Monday and should arrive soon. All UK orders up to the 23rd have been processed and have been mailed. The last minute orders will go in the mail Monday.

Thanks for the update, I ordered last Saturday so they should arrive soon :) thanks again. Not long now! Super excited for my first ever convention :D:clap:

As the amount of tickets being purchased is increasing at every Convention, the simple answer is to have e-tickets. This would guarantee everyone receiving their ticket in good time before the event and nothing getting lost in the post.

The ticket office would then be able to stay open for longer, until a least a couple of days before the event begins. There would be no posting cost either. All conventions I've attended in America do this. Makes sense because if the demand. Simples

Something for future events. Just an idea.

• Like 1

Can I buy an earlybird ticket at the door after 9am on Saturday?

Yes.

So if I do have go up for early entry because of photoshoot timings etc what do I do? Just hand over the ticket and pay the difference and if I can't make it dead on 9am can I still buy it maybe 15 mins after early entry? Thanks :D

• Showmasters Admin

if you want to upgrade on the day and you have pre bought standard tickets you can join the early bird line and pay on the door , but we can only take cash only and this must be paid to the crew on the main door just as you go to go in.

i hope this helps some of you that do want to upgrade.

jason

Hi! Are there still autographs left for Jason Momoa and Michael Shanks? I'm really hoping to buy one on Friday as soon as I arrive... Are both autographs and photoshoots going to be on sale on the same desk? where? Thanks so much!

Panicking newbe here...

They will be on sale, autographs are pay on the day just before you meet the guest.

You literally pay your money when you meet the guest, they will be sitting at a table with a crew member who will take payment then you can get an autograph. You will need a virtual queue ticket (VQ Ticket) that are handed out at the end of each guests queue, a board will be up stating which VQ tickets are being accepted at that moment, I.e... 1-50 then 1-100 etc so if your ticket number was 77 then you can join the guests queue when 1-100 is displayed although sometimes there may be an open queue and you can just join the end of the queue there and then but that usually happens nearer the end of the day as the guests can get through a lot of autos!

Hope that puts your mind at ease.