Online Shop - closing dates

Crap am I too late? I'm new to this whole thing but I thought tickets would be still for sale until tomorrow? but now every time I log into the shop I don't get the option to buy tickets any more but it was up a few minutes ago :no:

The online shop shut at 6pm tonight so they can get orders out for the weekend. You can stil buy tickets at the event on the day

Damn I mis-read the post and thought tomorrow was the closing date. :angry2:

As no photoshoots have sold out is there any way of finding out if any levels are getting low for Sunday? Going to have to prepare myself now!

They've normally come quick. The last lot I ordered came a week later than usual...If I bought them and they don't arrive, can I bring the proof of purchase? or can I buy them on Saturday at the event?

If an order does not arrive you can bring proof of purchase and sort it out on the day, yes. Anything not sold out will be sold at the event.

They should yes.

If not then bring order confirmation with you and you'll be sorted out.

What about if a voucher order hasnt arrived in time? The photoshoots im not too concerned about, as I know I can sort at the event (though defeats the point of advance buying, not to mention the postage fee!), but I also ordered £230 in vouchers at the same time.

Thats my autograph money, I bought that way so I didnt have to find the cash from somewhere, so if I dont get them in time, im stuffed for autographs! Will they sort those out too and give me replacement ones?

What about if a voucher order hasnt arrived in time? The photoshoots im not too concerned about, as I know I can sort at the event (though defeats the point of advance buying, not to mention the postage fee!), but I also ordered £230 in vouchers at the same time.

Thats my autograph money, I bought that way so I didnt have to find the cash from somewhere, so if I dont get them in time, im stuffed for autographs! Will they sort those out too and give me replacement ones?

Good question. Let me check on this.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone

this weekend we will have 10 people working to clear the backlog of orders so by Monday everything will be sent out and we will have responded to the email that relate to matters other then when will the tickets be going out .

do not worry there has just be an amazing amount of orders this year and it did catch us out a little , we have it all worked out now and we are not worried in any way as we are on top of it.

see you all very soon

thanks for understanding we will not let anyone down ;)

jason :WAVE:

• Like 1

this weekend we will have 10 people working to clear the backlog of orders so by Monday everything will be sent out and we will have responded to the email that relate to matters other then when will the tickets be going out .

Hopefully then my order will arrive by tuesday, because after that im unlikely to get it!

Leaving for london early thursday, but if it arrives tuesday when im at work, it'll be taken to depot so wont be able to pick up until wednesday. If it arrives wednesday when im in work and gets taken to the depot, then game over!

As i wrote in another post, I made an order on the 18th to be delivered to Italy (because I live there) and it hasn't arrived yet.

I'm very worried, also because I leave a couple of days before the event.

I had the 2 days ticket + the Peter Dinklage photoshoot (which is not even possible to pre-order anymore... :crying: ).

I'm coming to London only for the event so as you can imagine I'm kind of panicking!!!!! :uhoh:

What should I do if I don't receive it on time?

As i wrote in another post, I made an order on the 18th to be delivered to Italy (because I live there) and it hasn't arrived yet.

I had the 2 days ticket + the Peter Dinklage photoshoot (which is not even possible to pre-order anymore... :crying: ).

I'm coming to London only for the event so as you can imagine I'm kind of panicking!!!!! :uhoh:

Your order may still get there on time for you leaving to come over, if you don't receive your tickets before the day you leave then I would suggest contacting showmasters at that time, your order may be on its way to you the now as I type this but I would suggest printing any confirmation emails you have to bring over just in case.

• Like 1

Should I be Concerned if my orders say "viewed" but I've no email to say any problems like card payment errors (It doesn't say paid)

guys don't be worried, if your tickets don't arrive, just print out your order Email. it will have your account number and order number on it and take this to the booth at the venue they will sort it out. As long as you have this there wont be a problem. I'm still waiting on 8 photo shoot tickets myself. If they don't come during the week, I'll be doing the same. The staff on the desk are really helpful. I'm sure one of the Mods on here will tell you the same... :smile:
  • Like 1

Should I be Concerned if my orders say "viewed" but I've no email to say any problems like card payment errors (It doesn't say paid)

It may be in the processing stage now before being sent out, from what I've read there are 10 people working throughout the weekend to have all tickets etc posted out. Check the status again later and see if there are any changes.

guys don't be worried, if your tickets don't arrive, just print out your order Email. it will have your account number and order number on it and take this to the booth at the venue they will sort it out. As long as you have this there wont be a problem. I'm still waiting on 8 photo shoot tickets myself. If they don't come during the week, I'll be doing the same. The staff on the desk are really helpful. I'm sure one of the Mods on here will tell you the same... :smile:

Whilst I think it's all very well and good to merely say " print your order email and take it to the booth at the venue " all this really means is that there's going to be large queues of people requiring to sort out missing orders.

I've been doing SM events since C8 ( not as long as some people I know ) and have seen the events themselves grow in size and days. We've also seen the change regarding the photoshoots being printed there and then, the introduction of the auto vouchers online, the investment in updating the forum to cope with the number of users

However what appears to me that needs to be looked at , is the " behind the scenes infrastructure " regarding things like

Processing payments manually

How many people have access to the system and can process the orders.

Then what appears to happen is someone realizes the volumes of what's still to be processed, and there's a last minute rush where people are prob working all hours to get orders fulfilled.

As there's more people attending the events, and more people buying online, surely this part of the organisation should be looked at / an investment made to improve things.

This is where i feel the system is creaking a little, and things are getting missed :-

There wasn't an option to buy a full weekend entry inc preview night this year, can this be picked up for future LFCC's ?

Another example of this to me would be LFCC 2014 has been announced for a while, yet the SM store doesn't list tickets for it yet. I know it's early, but I'd at least like the OPTION to purchase tickets made available. If the store can't handle having that added to it yet, can this be added to the store after WLFCC ,

This is NOT me having a pop at the Mods or indeed anyone within SM towers, am just trying to be constructive in pointing out what I consider to be things that I would hope are on a " to do " list of things to be invested in , to cope with the ever growing size of the events themselves.

Edited by gebes

It may be in the processing stage now before being sent out, from what I've read there are 10 people working throughout the weekend to have all tickets etc posted out. Check the status again later and see if there are any changes.

Only reason I'm worried more is because there were some tickets we forgot to order and auto tickets we need so we don't want to be q ing at a booth that would be busy likely :)

Update from the slav... work force processing orders I mean. ;) All foreign orders were mailed last Monday and should arrive soon. All UK orders up to the 23rd have been processed and have been mailed. The last minute orders will go in the mail Monday.

• Like 2

Update from the slav... work force processing orders I mean. ;) All foreign orders were mailed last Monday and should arrive soon. All UK orders up to the 23rd have been processed and have been mailed. The last minute orders will go in the mail Monday.

Cool QS, Three tickets arrived today... So the rest will be here next week.. Keep up the good work :clap:

I ordered on the 17th, unlike others, ive not had anything today..

Yet some 8x10's I ordered from somewere else on thursday, did arrive this morning so not like I didnt have any post today!

Hopefully it'll all arrive Monday!!!

Edited by crippsy_99

Im part of the last minute winners ;)