Emma

2012 Vastra Investigates (TV movie)

Jenny Flint (uncredited)

2012 Frail

Chloe

2010-2011 Misfits (TV series)

Lily

• Like 1

Yay! I was hoping there would be another announcement that would appeal to me and she defo does. So good in Stella and Doctor who. Defo getting an auto (and photoshoot if one is announced) but will be happy with just the auto

Sunday only thought she would of been there with Dan Starkey still great guest
It depends on a guests availability. Unfortunately they can't always attend every day, or what may be an ideal day from an attendees perspective.

• Moderators

Indeed we've had reunions where 95% of the guests have been on one day and then a couple of guests on another because the schedules work out that way. It's a shame but hey, better than nothing.

• Moderators

If there's a particular role you want an image from and you can do so, it's always recommended to source your own photo to be signed as the selection of images that will be available when you see the guest on the day can never be confirmed.

Totally awesome i can start and retire a very nice triple 10x8 shot now oh happy days oh happy days.with two weeks to go makes you think who else is going to be announced keep em coming its his 50th anniversary after all.

As for certain photos i always make/take my own. Have had a few comments from other people including guests as well as to where did i get that photo from etc. To me that makes it more worthwhile and my collection of signed 10x8s that little more unique.

As for certain photos i always make/take my own. Have had a few comments from other people including guests as well as to where did i get that photo from etc. To me that makes it more worthwhile and my collection of signed 10x8s that little more unique.

That's cool - tho I have known a couple of actors refuse to sign some items which do not adher to copyright rules, sometimes it's in their contract.