Warning - Something big on Sunday (27.09 - awaiting update))

• Moderators

I can only reiterate what everyone else has said before (myself included) - things can only be announced once they're done. So as impatient as we all are, asking for info really won't speed up the process. They're not waiting for enough people to ask :)

I understand that it cannot be announced till everything is finalised ect but surely they could drop a hint of what it MIGHT be, for example 'it's to do with doctor who' or something, so those that think they'll be interested can arrange transport ect

I'm there both days anyways so makes no difference to me, just think it may stop all the questions by giving a hint, just not giving the whole thing away. :)

• Moderators

Oh, come on, David. Just tell us already. We know you know, you know. ;)

I don't have a bloody clue :P

That's why they say MIGHT and not 100% defiantly, still..spose you can't please everyone!

Oh believe me, a 'might' won't make any difference whatsoever. Some fans only need the mere mention of a possibility of something to do with their favourite show and they'll go book non-refundable everything. Then they'll moan when it doesn't come through and blame the organisers. It's sadly just not worth the hassle.

Oh, come on, David. Just tell us already. We know you know, you know. ;)

I don't have a bloody clue :P

That's why they say MIGHT and not 100% defiantly, still..spose you can't please everyone!

Oh believe me, a 'might' won't make any difference whatsoever. Some fans only need the mere mention of a possibility of something to do with their favourite show and they'll go book non-refundable everything. Then they'll moan when it doesn't come through and blame the organisers. It's sadly just not worth the hassle.

If you tell us DB what it is, I will give you three of my best Camels... :smile:

And at the same time, if it doesn't come off, you'll get all the Who fans complain that they booked transport etc specifically for it ;)

I'm not expecting it to be Who or Star Wars. It sounds more like a promo thing. For a show or movie.

I suppose the thing is, if it didn't come off how soon would we be told?

Just a simple 'all is proceeding as planned, it will be worth the wait' wouldn't go amiss.

You could offer me a million £££ and I still wouldn't know what it is. I don't ever ask about stuff.

WHAT A MILLION POUNDS..... that's 12 herds of Top brand Camels, I could do that, but It may leave me short for NASA training? :badwind:

Don't waste your money - you could have Gareth Bale for a week for that !

• Like 2

Things can and do get announced after the shop shuts. Sadly that's just the way it goes sometimes.

what do you do if the shop shuts but you haven't bought tickets yet? it's just because I'm pretty much deciding whether or not to buy an entry ticket based on this announcement at the moment, I know you can buy photoshoots and autographs at the venue but would I just have to turn up and buy an entry ticket on the door? ...sorry if this is off topic just figured I'd ask seeing as the shop came up :) ... on a more related note the anticipation is killing me!