Warning - Something big on Sunday (27.09 - awaiting update))

Oooooh it could be a preview screening of Episode 1 of Season 4 of The Walking Dead???!! It's release date is October so its feesable right??!!!! :drool:

I really hope so... omg that would be amazing ;3;

With commentary by Jon Bernthal and any other TWD they can get!!?

• Like 1

Oooooh it could be a preview screening of Episode 1 of Season 4 of The Walking Dead???!! It's release date is October so its feesable right??!!!! :drool:

I really hope so... omg that would be amazing ;3;

With commentary by Jon Bernthal and any other TWD they can get!!?

Yes, omg yes. I really hope they manage to get Norman back! Would be awesome to get Andrew Lincoln too but i doubt he'd be able to go :P

• Like 2

Norman's manager/friend/I'm-not-actually-sure-what-he-is Sean Clark confirmed on twitter that Norman won't be back in the UK "for another year or so." Sorry guys.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;3; </3

I assumed he wouldn't be back for a while but to hear it officially is kinda depressing :/ lol , I'm interested to see what's going to be announced for the Sunday though, anyone got any ideas? another live commentary type thing perhaps?

• Like 1

Norman's manager/friend/I'm-not-actually-sure-what-he-is Sean Clark confirmed on twitter that Norman won't be back in the UK "for another year or so." Sorry guys.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;3; </3

I assumed he wouldn't be back for a while but to hear it officially is kinda depressing :/ lol , I'm interested to see what's going to be announced for the Sunday though, anyone got any ideas? another live commentary type thing perhaps?

he has to come back sometime though! ^_^ and who knows, do you think it's gonna be a guest? or, like you said, a live commentary kinda thing? :0

he has to come back sometime though! ^_^ and who knows, do you think it's gonna be a guest? or, like you said, a live commentary kinda thing? :0

aw I hope he does he was great :D ,....well to me it sounds like it's going to be some kind of event, like a Movie panel maybe? just because they said "something big" but I guess that could mean a really big guest too, I'm pretty new to this stuff so it will probably be something I'd never even think of lol

aw I hope he does he was great :D ,....well to me it sounds like it's going to be some kind of event, like a Movie panel maybe? just because they said "something big" but I guess that could mean a really big guest too, I'm pretty new to this stuff so it will probably be something I'd never even think of lol

Big could mean physical size too... So they might get some kind of massive statue for a prop shoot or something... One of the giants from Harry Potter, the Stay Puft man from Ghostbusters.

Big could mean physical size too... So they might get some kind of massive statue for a prop shoot or something... One of the giants from Harry Potter, the Stay Puft man from Ghostbusters.

ooohhh interesting....I didn't even think of that angle, man, it could be anything!! .....Bilbo's trolls from LotR or The Hobbit would cool, jus' sayin' :)

James Earl Jones is in theatre in london at that time but would only be availble for the sunday because of performances on the friday/saturday. Darth Vader in the house anyone! :clap::thumbup::dance:

Interesting shout ! Maybe it will be a Darth Vader re-union.

• Moderators

Will the Something Big be of interest to all or just some?

Nothing will ever be of interest to everyone.

Very true. There's always going to be someone that'll moan about it :D

• Like 2

This has to be it.... we all love a good moan, so it's got to be the international 'Points of View' panel... You can get Jeremy Vine, Terry Wogan, Des Lynam, Carol Vorderman and Anne Robinson to talk about their favourite moans... :dance:

Edited by Zahariel

So true, it would have to be something pretty spectacular to please everyone. In fact, I'm not even sure that would be possible to please everyone. Can anyone think of a guest that would have the potential to please everyone ?

• Showmasters Admin

It would be impossible.

Even if it was someone amazing like Harrison Ford or Johnny Depp there would be someone that would say "they're OK but I wish it was Cameron Diaz!".

Guests will always be subjective, every single one of them. For me if you offered me a line up of Harrison, Johnny, Cameron, Tom Cruise and Al Pacino or a full main cast Firefly reunion with a group photo, I'd go with the reunion every single time!

PS: There's always something BIG at the shows, me ;)

• Like 9