Warning - Something big on Sunday (27.09 - awaiting update))

I'm sure if SM posted SOMETHING on here..it would please EVERYONE!

i believe this topic should have been closed ages ago.

instead of members writing posts on guests / things they would like to see, it's become a place for members to complain.

i was planning on coming on sunday anyway. so IF anything is going to occur i will be there.

I'm sure if SM posted SOMETHING on here..it would please EVERYONE!

i believe this topic should have been closed ages ago.

instead of members writing posts on guests / things they would like to see, it's become a place for members to complain.

i was planning on coming on sunday anyway. so IF anything is going to occur i will be there.

It shouldn't have been made in the first place if nothing has been confirmed.

this will be my first London con, the BIG guest, isn't big in my eyes at all as not a SW fan, this is taking the mick as show masters haven't even got back to us and nothing apart from guests such as talks ect has yet been announced. It's not very encouraging at all.

• Like 2

I agree, unless something is confirmed they shouldnt have mentioned anything i think.

as for the big guest, if it was jet lucas then again its not a big guest to me. dont get me wrong, im a star wars fan and all, but a big sw guest would be a main cast member, like billy dee williams whos going to be at c20, that sorta level is a big name i think personally.

im going to be at the show both days anyway as there is a couple of guests i want to meet so still looking forward to it, but it would be nice to get a couple more cool people, non dr who related aswel as im not a fan, i appreciate the 50th anniversary but if they overload any show with guests from 1 show then it alienates non fans of that show in my opinion.

"It shouldn't have been made in the first place if nothing has been confirmed.

this will be my first London con, the BIG guest, isn't big in my eyes at all as not a SW fan, this is taking the mick as show masters haven't even got back to us and nothing apart from guests such as talks ect has yet been announced. It's not very encouraging at all"

• Moderators

You can't satisfy everyone. Simple really. For example, you get people moaning about lack of Walking Dead guests, so they get two main cast, and people end up moaning about lack of something else instead. It's just the way things go around here. It's never enough for everyone.

• Like 1

Hm, just read through this thread and I've come to the conclusion the mood needs lightening...

Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them. :whistling:

Ok...in my best Agnes impression... "It's so fluffy....I'm gonna die!!" :YAHOO:

• Like 1

Hm, just read through this thread and I've come to the conclusion the mood needs lightening...

Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them. :whistling:

Ok...in my best Agnes impression... "It's so fluffy....I'm gonna die!!" :YAHOO:

Ha, Agnes is amazing. <3

I may be in the minority here, but if it was announced Troma's Lloyd Kaufman was coming over, I'd be crazy excited. I hear he's amazing fun at cons.

i met him a few years back. he was great

That is very cool. I'm jealous!

Got a nice Poultrygeist: Night of the Dead Chicken Signed

• Showmasters Admin

hi everyone we have been working on closing this deal for this guest for some time, we have been told that this guest can only attend on the sunday as they are working on the Saturday , we have tried for the past month to push to close this deal and we know that many of you are holding off buying tickets to find our if he can attend of not , so i am going to give them till tomorrow at 1pm tomorrow to commit the show and if they are not going to commit we will call it a day , its a big guest and we will have a lot into him and we really need the time to promote them as a guest to make this work for the show.

if we do not get them to commit for this show we will work on getting them for another event in the future.

we are trying hard to close this before 1 pm tomorrow or its a no go.

thanks for your understanding.

looking forward to a great show anyway :-)

jason

• Like 5

Yes JEJ sounds very plausible with him being in london doin stage work at the current time, would be cool to meet him not just for star wars, but for many other roles too..coming to america etc...(seen as john amos will be at c20! :))

i think if this 'big' guest falls through whoever he is, i doubt they would announce who it was going to be, id assume they would keep it under wraps incase they can sign them up for another show in the future.

i bet its James Earl Jones. he can only come on a sunday as he's in theatre the rest of the week, and many people will be into him as a star Wars guest.